Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Stock II

SecretNY

Was able to get (with help of a friend) a new Stock II. Switching over from a Glock 34, what do you guys recommend is the next step in making it a comp gun? I've ordered both the Blade Tech and Ghost holsters and picked up some new mags.

Arik

Was able to get (with help of a friend) a new Stock II. Switching over from a Glock 34, what do you guys recommend is the next step in making it a comp gun? I've ordered both the Blade Tech and Ghost holsters and picked up some new mags.

Arik

Where did you order your Ghost holster from?

Polish, polish, polish! Hammer hooks, sear, disconnector hooks, trigger bar, most important of all the trigger plunger: the shaft and the head (...that doesn't sound right...)

You could also use a reduced power trigger return spring, trigger plunger spring and hammer spring.

Edited by kneelingatlas

Polish, polish, polish! Hammer hooks, sear, disconnector hooks, trigger bar, most important of all the trigger plunger: the shaft and the head (...that doesn't sound right...)

You could also use a reduced power trigger return spring, trigger plunger spring and hammer spring.

don't forget the sear cage at the back angles...the trigger bar goes down off this

I'm a pretty handy around a Glock but not sure how I'd handle the Stock II. Is it worth it to send it to one of the Tanfoglio smiths around? Mike, PM me for the place I got the holster from. Thanks guys.

I have a Stinger and the first one I got (from IPSC store mentioned above), the fit wasnt perfect. every draw the front sight is being shaved on the top left corner. Tried to relieve some material inside (no problem with the screws though) but to no avail.

I contacted Ghost, they said they will replace it for free but through the store i bought it from, not directly from them. Took a little while but the replacement is much better fit.

On a side note I just received 6 new 10 rnd mags large frame( they will ask you for the serial # so they can verify its a large frame) from EAA took less than a week 3 for $75 and they are the new Mec gar anti friction finsh with black followers.

I loaded up 10 of my dummy rnds(made these for reload practice,marked with a big D in red for dummy no primer no powder)hand cycled with out any issues in my Stock II

All ready to run production,oh wait still need holster after seeing that you had problems with the stinger I may just stay with the Blade tech DOH.

Edited by Big Dog Howie