Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lane Changing

Mastiff

I have a big bag -o- tricks for preventing that.

it sucks.

The biggest problem is that (I am convinced this is true)

the jackass doing it is not paying actual attention. more or less it is not personal.

this trick is the over-all best one.

Do not turn signals because it seems to prevent the mindless reactions.

strange too I have seen the nose of high power cars lift when I turn on a signal

and it means I will be in front.

keep your stick on the ice.

miranda

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys live in San Antonio, Texas? Sounds like you are describing every commute.

And don't forget the asshat in the far left lane pacing the car to his right so no one can get around.

Do you guys live in San Antonio, Texas? Sounds like you are describing every commute.

And don't forget the asshat in the far left lane pacing the car to his right so no one can get around.

that is what exit/on ramps are for.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd cuss the heck out of everyone who does this but the knowledge of everyone in AZ is carrying a pistol made me a well behaved man on the road.

As of 7/1/2013 so is everyone in the Magnolia State. That is Mississippi for all of you guys north or west of the Manson-Nixon Line.

I'd cuss the heck out of everyone who does this but the knowledge of everyone in AZ is carrying a pistol made me a well behaved man on the road.

I saw a phrase on some website:if you bring your gun leave your finger at home

True. But not a lot of gun carriers can control their tempers...and even more scarier, their ego on the road.