Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another botched order from the crack team...

got my conversion kit today the long slide and guess what is in a 40 cal instead of 9mm they sent 9mm mags but a 40 barrel and slide LOL good ole EAA is the front sight supposed to be a non removable one? this one is part of the slide, but the rear is their super sight. and of course i couldnt get them to call me back today before end of day. i swear if the guns were not so good i would say enough

I can so relate to this! I have been dealing with EAA for a few years now and started my own EAA Firearms Facebook page to get some better info.

The Ladies are pretty okay but they don't know the product. I see it time after time and they can't put it together!

If it makes you guys feel any better, CZ-USA always seems to find new any and creative ways to screw up my parts orders. On the bright side I always end up padding my order with a shirt or hat and they've never messed up the clothing. I can forgive them since the game is all about looking good.

Bamboo- you might want to ask ATF and/or what used to Customs Inspections (I don't know what they're called now since the Homeland Security overhaul) about importing gun parts. I know there's hoops to jump through when trying to export gun parts.

Importing parts is easy, as long as you stay away from frames and receivers.

Just fill out a Form 6A and send it to ATF.

When you get the forms back you fill out the additional ones and hand them over to customs once you get there.

They'll inspect the parts, look at and sign your forms, retain one of the forms and send you on your way.

Most countries have more or less stringent laws around exporting though, so getting stuff into the US is usually the least of your problems...

I emailed about when they might be having a wave of Stock II's enter the US - got an email back that said "have your dealer call this number."

I called it the next day and was told that the email should have said "have your dealer call Davidsons." Lady said "we are the importers of the Stock II's...if you want one, you have to order it through Davidsons, who gives the order to us, and then your gun is made specifically for you in Italy, and then they ship us the gun and we get it to you." I said "so there's never a shipment of Stock II's that gun shops will have in stock for sale" and she was nasty as hell and said "no."

Does Tanfoglio know or care that they would sell a ton of their product here in the US if they weren't running with EAA?

I am friends with Henning, i can ask him about dealings with Tangfoglio and see what he says?????

You received a long slide without a removable front sight?!? Did it have the wide cocking serrations? Or the old narrow ones?

yes fixed front sight and narrow serrations, i do not like the wonder finish

• 2 weeks later...