Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock ii or stock iii

Need more details.
What are you using it for ?
Is it USPSA, what division, what caliber do you want to play with ?
And also kneelingatlas is correct, very difficult to find at this time.
Hopefully things will get better in the near future.

Im in AZ and have small framed stock 2 & 3 as well....

Stock 2 Stock 3

Hard Chromed Blued

Polygonal rifling Conventional Rifling

4.5" Barrel 5" Barrel

1 pc sear (not all) 2pc sear

long dustcover long dust cover w/ rail (heavier)

chrome mags(most) blued mags

short guide rod long guide rod

125mm barrel for stock 3

113mm barrel for stock 2

you guys can add more if i missed any.

Edited by ogiebb

5" barrel?!? that's really cool does it have a cone fit barrel or a straight one?

My Tactical Sport is advertized as 5.4" by CZ USA, but is really only 5.08", so that's right there. I would imagine it's even a little heavier with the rail.

Will it ever end up on the Production list with such a long barrel?

5" barrel?!? that's really cool does it have a cone fit barrel or a straight one?

My Tactical Sport is advertized as 5.4" by CZ USA, but is really only 5.08", so that's right there. I would imagine it's even a little heavier with the rail.

Will it ever end up on the Production list with such a long barrel?

the Stock 3 is already on both IPSC and USPSA production list. it has a straight barrel ...

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-NROI-production-gunlist.php

http://www.ipsc.org/rules/proddiv.php

I have handled both Stock 2 and Stock 3 both of them shoots flat but i will go with Stock 2 cause i like bull barrel......thats only me and I am in CA and have Stock 2 small frame....

You can also have a Stock 2 Extreme ... wink wink :devil:

I don't shoot non jacketed. Are there polygonal rifled 9mm barrels that EAA or tanfoglio sells that would fit a Stock 3?

Im not sure if they do sell any... sometimes i do shoot regular Lead or Moly out of my Polygonal Barrels it does not seem to hurt the gun , have any tumbling bullets or accuracy problems. although i do clean my barrels every 1000 rounds or so.. have also done that to my glocks that have polygonal rifling as well.....your experience may differ from mine

Hi ogiebb,

That is a beautiful collection you have. Stock I, II and III.

I own a large frame Match in 9mm. I am impressed with the quality of Tanfoglio. Bought it for IDPA.

I wish more shooters buy Tanfoglios for USPSA Production. Great value and just more accurate than Glocks.

They are the Extreme Eric Grauffel Grips... they feel very grippy and look great as well.... i love how accurate these guns are and having a fully adjustable rear sight that is legal in IPSC is a big plus for me.....

Ogiebb what grips are those? I haven't seen any with that kind of logo on them before.

I am on the search for a .45 acp stock 3. LOL, I have no idea where to find them, they seem to be scarcer than hens teeth here in the USA.

002-35_zps9a145565.jpg

wish you posted a few weeks before... my dealer had 40sw and 45acp stock 3's sold them all :surprise: in a week

Oh man ogiebb are you just tryin to torture me! Let me know if he ever gets any more in. Is it EAA importing them? They aren't listed officially anywhere as far as I know.

Thanks for the link to the grips guys. I bought a witness elite match 40 used on a whim and caught the tanfoglio bug. Amazing that these guns aren't more popular.

• 4 months later...