Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wow!!

TommyC

I'm posting this here because I don't know where it should be.  Feel free to move it if necessary!  :)

I have spent the last few weeks since finding this forum, reading almost every post and reply.  Once the spinning sensation stops I will go back and read most of them again several times!  I am a complete newbie at this, but you guys and girls Amaze me!  Not just the level of knowledge (which is almost Scary) but the willingness to share and help those of us whom you have never even met!  I will admit to being somewhat overwhelmed, but I think ultimately the info overload will give way to a seriously accellerated learning curve over doing it alone.  The main thing I want to say is Thank You to all of you for the time and effort you put into this!  It is an awsome resource and those of us without a clue truly appreciate it!  

Thanks to everyone that's help make the place it has been, is, and will be!

"We just need Brian to compress all these thread into a book."

I just did a "Get Info" on the folder that I dump any "good" post that I've made into, and it's 4 megs (of just text files). Some day, I plan to edit and organize that mess and post it on the site...

be

On the site:

I tell my friends...Imagine you're a guitar player just starting out, you type your dumb question into the computer, and Eddie Van Halen responds. A little later Clapton gives you a different take on how to hold the pick and what strings to use. That's how this place is.

TGO responded to one of mine a while back, and I actually printed it out and stuck it on the wall. Very cool.

On the "Best of" idea: It would make a great paperback, indexed and categorized. It would be great to have a bound copy of the cream info to read and access off the 'puter.

SA

Steve:

The other evening I looked at the list of names of users who are logged into the forum. It brought me back to the reality of how lucky we really are, Jack Barnes, Brian Enos, Travis Tomasie, and Pat Harrison were all logged in at the same time, freely giving information and expecting nothing in return. That is just incredible.