Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

21 with 200 lswc

bodene 5

how many folks use 200 lswc with their 21 ? mine seems to like them it will run fine then will start to eject the case into the one in the mag then I drop the mag then the spent case falls out of the mag well. it is hitting the next round in the mag on the eject . win231 4.5 gr @ 1.265 with .471 crimp round passes plunk test fine winchester brass . had a certified glock armour inspect it and he states all aspect of the weapon is fine . anyone else experience this ? will post a pic very soon

yes sir spring is stock this is a le trade in and looks welll broken in also have tried a new spring that I purchased with same resaults . it seems after I disassemble the slide and reassemble it works fine and functions great for awhile I just found it odd was all I appreciate any and all input

I pretty much gave up on SWCs for my G21s and 30. My Gen 4 21 will feed and eject SWCs fine the Gen 3 and 30 won't. I noted the rear frame rails are a little lower on the Gen 3 and 30. I'd advise against using them as it's hard on the extractor - I eventually chipped the extractor on the G3 21. I've switched to the TC style bullets and have no problems.

• 1 month later...

I have never had an issue with LSWCs in my G21. That being said, My 21 is an older one, early production. Prior to that, my gen 2 21 ran the same loads fine too. 200 grain laser cast LSCWs with 4.3 grains Clays. I also have a G21SF, but off the top of my head cannot recall if I have ran many of the LSWC loads through it.

675 FPS is pretty light.

I pretty much gave up on SWCs for my G21s and 30. My Gen 4 21 will feed and eject SWCs fine the Gen 3 and 30 won't. I noted the rear frame rails are a little lower on the Gen 3 and 30. I'd advise against using them as it's hard on the extractor - I eventually chipped the extractor on the G3 21. I've switched to the TC style bullets and have no problems.

Same experience here. Just use FMJ or RN now.