Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Extractor roll pin

J-Rob

I just got 3 in from S&W. I would email SSS first on this one. Last time I ordered and they sent me the old stile pins instead of roll pins. The Roll pins are much easier to put in and take out and won't destroy your punch. S&W is always backordered though. Ordered mine 3 months ago and just got them. 27 cents!

SSS is out of stock

We don't have the factory pin, they're on eternal backorder, but we do have a stainless roll pin that matches the factory specs. I checked the website because I thought I had added them but evidently not. I'll do that now so give me 15 or 20 minutes and I'll get them added.

SSS is out of stock

We don't have the factory pin, they're on eternal backorder, but we do have a stainless roll pin that matches the factory specs. I checked the website because I thought I had added them but evidently not. I'll do that now so give me 15 or 20 minutes and I'll get them added.

Are they just as hard to install and uninstall as the factory extractor pin?

No. The roll pin is much easier to remove/install than the factory solid pin, and the factory roll pin is easier as well. Ours is made of stainless steel and the factory roll pin is made of unobtanium....

Just remember to remove from top to bottom and install bottom to top.