Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone using Garrett holsters

Hgh623

I have 3 holsters from them, and all work great. I have 2 of the silent thunder holsters, 1 for a 1911, and 1 for a p30L, the finished on both still look brand new, and they are extremely comfortable for IDPA

I have a Garret Silent Thunder holster that I got for IDPA and I like it. It is a lot quieter to dry fire with in the living room then Kydex and it seems easier on the guns finish also. I managed to crack two parts of it (probably from being too rough with it) and they have replaced the cracked parts free of charge which I really appreciate.

Greg

• 4 weeks later...

FWIW, I have a Silent Thunder Fusion (not exactly what you're asking about) for a railed commander 1911 and I love it. The holster is incredibly well made and a lot of attention was paid to the little things. The only thing I didn't like about it are the belt clips and snaps they use - I swapped mine out for the variety Comp-Tac makes/uses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use Garrett Silent thunder champion holsters for IDPA as well as every day concealed carry. I have 3 for the 1911 and 2 for 9mm Glocks (34 and 17). They have a nice smooth draw and can adjust for the cant you want. They are the best of both worlds, leather lined and kydex frame. The customer service at Garrett is second to none. They do what it takes to make the customer happy. I have used many holsters and by far Garrett are the best. My holsters are real world tested and pass with flying colors. Also, I use the triple mag pouches, it really is nice having a third mag on your belt, especially for the 1911 mags. Ron and Sheryl Garrett are great people, they go above and beyond helping the customers.

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed with all of the above. The Garrets make a fine product, I have a silent thunder fusion for EDCing a glock 26 and it is by far the most comfortable IWB holster I've tried. The quality is second to none

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...