Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE in Central Indiana Oct 31st

twix

This match will be held at the Atlanta Conservation Club about a half an hour north of Indianapolis ( about a mile east of Atlanta on the Hamilton/Tipton county line road) and hosted by Match Director Jeff Brown and Rangemaster Jim Barbour. Registration at 9, shooting begins at 10.

A chilli lunch is provided for the $20 entry fee. There will be 4 classifier stages and you can join ICORE that day. There will also be a "meet the gunsmith" stage with some custom revolvers for trial.

If you are thinking of attending please let us know so we can plan for all to have an enjoyable match.

Thanks,

Tom Bergman

Desmark6-Registration is the morning of the match. As you probably guessed by the entry fee, there is no prize table. Come on home to Indiana and have a "wheelie good time".

Rhino-Thanks for lending your celibrity to the match, we are honored. Do you have any requests for your buffet? However I'm not aware of any second run through with a SS. Whatever you and Jeff Brown work out is fine with me. I bet he would be open to the whispers of a top notch scorer... heck, I'll run you through with your SS myself if you can score the match. But you can only load your mags to 6. B)

TomB

However I'm not aware of any second run through with a SS. Whatever you and Jeff Brown work out is fine with me.

Thanks for the correction. I asked Jeff Brown about it this morning and he told me he decided to nix the single stack event. Too much for a first time, which is good thinking on his part.

Thanks, guys. That was quite a match at Silver Creek yesterday. Don't be suprised to see one of those stages at the ACC Inaugural ICORE match.

Rhino-my offer stands to run you through with your single stack if you can score the match.

TomB

• 2 weeks later...

Dave,

There will be eight stages with four classifiers. I think the round count is more than 150 but less than 200.

I believe a couple of "Rendevous" vets are coming over from Ohio as well. I shot at Miami R&P Sunday and did not even think to bring fliers for our ICORE match. Duh-uh.

Dale,

Are you going to the shoot also?

We are picking Jack up at 0530 (!) and driving to the shoot.

If you don't want to buy more speedloaders, holler and I can bring another 625 or one of the 627 (.38/.357) open revolvers or you can shoot Jean's back up 610 (.40 S&W) .

Let me know.

Dave

Dale,

The field course, "Ghostbusters" will require a minimum of 30 rounds.

There are some moving targets though, an extra moonclip or two would certainly make me feel a little better.

TomB

The folks at the Atlanta club put on a great shoot today. The stages were excellent and ran smoothly. Great fun. I'd guess the turnout was around 30 shooters.

The lunch chili was great but made for a long 2+ hours in the truck with 3 others-everyone blamed the dog....

Thanks for a great time.

Dave

We also had a great time. Thanks to Tom, Jeff, and all the local Atlanta club help for putting on a great first time ICORE match. Three hours is a long trip from Columbus, OH, but these guys made it worthwhile.