Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Tennessee Section Championship

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites is the official match hotel for this year’s event. Room rates run between 79.99 and 89.99 per night before taxes, depending on the room type. The match rate is good through September 13, 2013. To receive the match rate you MUST use group ID-CGMSSA.

The hotel is located at:

8635 Ricky Bell Cove

Memphis, TN. 38133

901-372-0000

http://www.bestwesternmemphis.com/photogallery.htm

Additional Information: Complimentary Best Start Breakfast, Fitness Room, Business Work Station, Guest Laundry, Wireless Internet in rooms and lobby.

The Hotel is just a short drive to dining and shopping.

Hey Everyone - for those that have registered for this year's match (and evidently in previous years as well), please ignore all of the emails showing how you got registered, re-registered, and etc. Had some weird snafu when I uploaded the latest registrations this morning. So I had to delete everyone, register them again, and then re-squad.

Please check to make sure I have you in the correct squad. If not and you have any issues getting yourself corrected, please give me a shout.

brad.griffin@gmail.com

770-757-5188

Sorry for the annoying/confusing emails.

Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites is the official match hotel for this year’s event. Room rates run between 79.99 and 89.99 per night before taxes, depending on the room type. The match rate is good through September 13, 2013. To receive the match rate you MUST use group ID-CGMSSA.

Is this a call in deal as I can not find a location to key in the group ID online......

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up to everyone - we are about 50 folks away from having a full match. I know that may sound like a lot but as most folks know - the pace of the apps coming in usually picks up as the match gets closer.

If you are thinking about shooting this match, please get your apps in as soon as possible.

Is this a call in deal as I can not find a location to key in the group ID online......

You need to call the hotel to get the deal, 901-372-0000

• 2 weeks later...

I see a couple more revolver shooters have signed up, glad to see I won't be the only one running the wheel.

I'm toying with the idea...

Just shoot the wheelgun, you'll have alot more fun.

Did that convince you? I am looking forward to this match, it will be my first time shooting in TN.

I see a couple more revolver shooters have signed up, glad to see I won't be the only one running the wheel.

Did that convince you? I am looking forward to this match, it will be my first time shooting in TN.

Does that include at road signs?

Does that include at road signs?
Ok, I should have clarified, my first time shooting a USPSA match in Tennessee. I think the road sign was actually in Kentucky.

Was a lot of fun last year, with great stages! Really looking forward to it again this year. Maybe I won't foot fault again. It'll be hard to make it as special as it was last year with Brandon's infamous mag toss at the port door. :devil: