Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Freedom Gunworks

PWSLMT

My limited gun took a whole bunch longer than that. To be fair, I did change the order from a 6" to a 5.5. It wasn't up to be built at that point, but Bobby had to order a different barrel for it. It was worth the wait however as it's a awesome gun. Looks great and shoots lights out!!!!

Edited by Marv Z

My limited gun took a whole bunch longer than that. To be fair, I did change the order from a 6" to a 5.5. It wasn't up to be built at that point, but Bobby had to order a different barrel for it. It was worth the wait however as it's a awesome gun. Looks great and shoots lights out!!!!

How long?

I guess to be fair I should have told everyone that this gun is one Bobby has already started on and is pretty much done and did not have a home. All the options is what I would have ordered anyway, so why wait.

2-3 weeks out on a build from Bobby, and you're cancelling?? Cool! Probably means my gun will be done that much faster! In all seriousness, WHY???

His work is very impressive, I'm sure you'll love it!

Edited by chowellacsbd

2-3 months build time is pretty much unheard from the top smiths. Sure there's Gans, but you have to supply the parts mostly, I'm not sure where Benny Hill is, but almost everyone else out there is 6-8 months minimum.

I did not intend to make anyone upset enough to cancel their build from Bobby. I e-mailed Bobby about how long for a open gun, he replied he had one that was done and did not have a home. It was a commissioned build and Bobby was thinking about keeping it for himself. I wanted the scope and mount changed out. I am new to this forum and open competition if I offended anyone or caused problems between anyone and Bobby I did not intend for that to happen and apologize for that.

I figured from the start it had to be something that someone else backed out of. There's no reason to apologize for being in the right place at the right time. I don't think anyone would cancel an order because of that. Bobby does great work, you'll love your new blaster. Mine is great!!!

As is everything else. I've got all kinds of parts on backorder for folks on this end. Everyone is at the mercy of supply, which is why FGW is investing so much time and effort to make the products we're depending on. You can't build with parts you don't have but it will get better, this type of thing always drives innovation.