Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Going minor at the Nationals

Bear1142

Trigger T,

Somehow, between TN State and the Nationals I lost about 50 fps. on my load. I only changed one component, I opened a new sleeve of primers. Same make and model, just a new lot number. I can't see losing 50 fps to a primer change. I think it was just a large combination of variables that stacked up against me. I probably lost a little with the primers. I chronoed early on tuesday morning, the temp was a little cooler, and I think the chrono was a little slow. I shot 10 majors this year and my load went 168 to 171 all year. Every person I told of my woes at the Nationals said the chrono was right on or slow. I didn't hear from one person who said the chrono was fast for them. But none of this really matters. The buck stops here and I didn't make it. End of story. I was just glad I found out on tues. morning. It allowed me to slow down and go for high "A" counts to save what I could of the match.

Jake,

When life throws some adversity in your path, what else can you do but throw a little Pain and Rage back at it.

P.S.- Lead with a little Pain, then bring the Rage.:D

IPSC34, Carlos, & Lynn,

Thanks for the kind words. Never mind me next year. Look out for the little hoser with the new open gun. Yet another reason for me not to switch to open (at least until he goes back to his Glock)

Mig,

(Cartman voice on) I hate you...so very much. Screw you, I'm going home. :P

Erik

South Park - take 2

Mr. Garrison: Let's start the day with a few new math problems -- what is the magic number to make major? Yes. Clyde?

Clyde, 125

Mr. Garrison: Okay. Now let's try and get an answer from somebody who is not a complete retard. What does it take to make major? Yes. Cartman?

Cartman, Cheesy Poofs! Just ask BEAR (mumbles<bastard> mumbles)!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dude, happy you pulled it together...good job.

:( First time ever in 10 years of competition

First time you got CAUGHT in 10 years! :o

Dude,

You can choke a Benelli into submission and make it gag, I've never seen ANY limited gun that moved appreciably in your hands. Would a bit more powder really hold you back? If it's an economic decision, I'll pass the hat next time I'm out with the gang.

Tupperware,

Thanks for the sponsorship offer, I accept. Where would you like you Tupperware logo? I've got some room on my *ss. Then with your excellent sense of humor you can tell everyone, "Yeah, I own his *ss!" :D

Erik

I've seen how sponsorship works for you...........own your a$$? Probably not.........kiss it? Probably! I'll pass. It would be a straight up donation. :)