Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Area 8 championship

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the delay in posting. Here is the link to the 2013 Area 8 Championship Application:

https://sites.google.com/site/uspsaarea8/2011-egw-area-8-championship-information

Squadding will be done online, once we receive your application we will email you a pin# so you can squad yourself at USPSA.org. Please check over the form and make sure you have filled out all of the data. If you all have any questions please shoot me an email at hf219@comcast.net. Thank you for your patience, H!

Edited by hf219

Anyone interested working the match can send me an email to: hf219@comcast.net

Full time staff: Shoot for free on Thursday, work Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Will be provided lunch everyday worked along with beverages. There will also be an RO Appreciation Dinner Saturday evening, with the usual RO prize drawing. You will also be entered into the competitor random prize drawing. You will receive staff shirts for the match and your competitor t shirt.

Part time staff: Will determine what days you can work. You will receive $50.00 off towards your match fee for working Friday or Saturday and $40.00 for Sunday. You will also be eligable for the above prize drawings, RO Appreciation Dinner Saturday Evening & staff shirts/ competitor tshirt.

Hotel rooms will be double occupancy and provided for each day worked at the match. Also adding, lunch/ beverages will be provided for each day worked as part time staff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have 26 slots left for the weekend on this match. After that we will only have Friday slots up for grabs. Pass the word, they are going fast. If you have sent in your registration, dont forget YOU will have to squad yourself on the self service squadding at USPSA.org. Please check that page to see if your name is on it as unsquadded. If you didnt get a pin# to squad yourself then you can contact Rob Burkindine at jeepwerkes@hotmail.com. Thanks, H!

Greetings Harry!

I have just sent my app in, I am wondering if I will get a slot and before I make hotel reservations it would be helpful...Sorry for the late registration, I look forward to shooting in your match.

David

We have 26 slots left for the weekend on this match. After that we will only have Friday slots up for grabs. Pass the word, they are going fast. If you have sent in your registration, dont forget YOU will have to squad yourself on the self service squadding at USPSA.org. Please check that page to see if your name is on it as unsquadded. If you didnt get a pin# to squad yourself then you can contact Rob Burkindine at jeepwerkes@hotmail.com. Thanks, H!

Alec,

I shot Area 8 as my first big match last year. I shot all day Friday and we got delayed by rain in the morning. If I remember correctly, we were done by 4:15 with an hour break for lunch because we were eating BBQ by 5:30 pm.

Ryan

Alec,

I shot Area 8 as my first big match last year. I shot all day Friday and we got delayed by rain in the morning. If I remember correctly, we were done by 4:15 with an hour break for lunch because we were eating BBQ by 5:30 pm.

Ryan

That's not bad at all , was a little worried about how long the match would stretch with the 6 hour ride home.

Ok, we have 2 Sat PM/ Sun AM slots left, 18 Sat AM/ Sun AM slots left after that, well the weekend will be sold out. We have plenty of Friday Slots as well. Just making the announcement as every year within the next month I will have people trying to get a weekend slot that doesnt exist. If you know anyone that wants in, you might want to do them a solid and tell them to get their app in asap.

On a good note, we will have 10 stages with a round count just a few shy of 300. Just doing some tweaking of the stages, then once approved they will be posted. Thanks for your patience, H!