Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi I'm Mandi!

Mandi

So I'm really glad to be a part of this forum. I hope to learn a lot and be able to contribute to this forum also. I can't wait for the new season to start and really see what my new gun can do. I have started a women's group locally and am taking my NRA instructors course this weekend. I plan on teaching CCW classes to women and couples.

I only have one concern this season, it would be the frenzy around ammo. I have searched and searched but everything is out of stock. I have some but hopefully components with be coming in soon. Keep me in mind if you have any secrets.

Mandi

Welcome Mandi from Ravenna, Ohio (up near Kent). Lots of good stuff in this forum and lots of Ohio locals. We lived thru the last panic and planned ahead where possable, so we have components. Good luck and stay safe.

Richard

PS: If you are up near Ashland (Rt. 250 on 71) try Fin, Feather and Fur for ammo and components. Depending on when you check they may have what you want/need.

Edited by chirpy

Mandi,

What he is saying is that he bought his components long before the current frenzy. Most popular places to buy: Powder Valley and Graf and Son's to mention the most popular. Then of course there are your lgs such as mentioned above. Better to find them locally than online-no $25 fee involved. Cabela's is another place to look along with Natchez and MidSouth. There's always Midway-you just gotta be in the right place at the right time!!! Good luck.

Edited by The_Vigilante