Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS FRONT SIGHT QUESTIONS

G34 CORDY

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just noticed the front sight on my new TS is missing the pin. Does the TS have the same design as the 75B on that the pin also secures a bushing in the slide? I just ordered another pin and FO front sight from CZC but I'm curious if I should not use my TS until I get the pin replaced?

I can see daylight through the pin hole. Either way, I should have a replacement part next week. Just had me slightly concerned after reading some of the FAQ's on front sight replacement and the importance of the roll pin in the slide bushing. Thanks for the quick replies! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Ok, front sight has been upgraded! For other newbies out there, the roll pin that holds in the front sight is a hollow cylinder (ie, you can see through it). Some minor filing on the FO sight for fitting but looks great! I got the 1.5mm length rod which is slightly longer than the stock black blade (reduces the sight radius by 0.5mm) but should allow more light and a brighter fiber, right? Either way, I'm pleased with it! Is it April yet? I'm ready for some more USPSA action now...