Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Double Star ARFX Skeleton Stock

J-Rob

Is the Double Star ARFX Stock http://www.brownells...10.aspx?ttver=2 just as good as the ACE ARFX Stocks? I've been looking all over for an ACE ARFX and everyone seems to be sold out, except for the Double Star at Brownells.

same stock they bought ace about 3 yrs ago. jesse is a real ethical person he is not into 3 gun but he is a good company to buy form and his stuff works. return it if it fails

jjw

On the contrary, Jesse is very much into 3 gun. DoubleStar has been sponsoring Jeff Cramblit and Tom Carpenter for a year, they came out w/ a dedicated 3 gun rifle last year, sponsored 3 Gun Nation last year, and I hear they are sponsoring another 3 gun team this year. Stay tuned for more info.

But yes, that's the same stock.

I ran into a couple a their guys at the PRO-AM last year and we had a very short talk about them taking over Ace's website and stuff.

My FFL Dealer has been trying to get their dealer info for about a month now and I think they are very busy since He can't seem to even talk to them.

I've been using the ARFX stock since I started 3-Gun and it's still my choice.

I also like their M4-7 heavy duty buffer tube.

Nick

I have been looking at one so please post how you like it when it comes on.

Well it showed up today and I was surprised to see it's an actual ACE Ltd. ARFX stock. Brownells must have screwed up the Mfg name on their website.