Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bladetech AR mag pouches

kpbaer

Even if a stage only requires one mag, it is a really good idea to have a spare mag on your belt, for just in case. I carry one rifle mag pouch on my belt and that has been good for all except the Ironman which is its own Beast " in a good way"

Even if a stage only requires one mag, it is a really good idea to have a spare mag on your belt, for just in case. I carry one rifle mag pouch on my belt and that has been good for all except the Ironman which is its own Beast " in a good way"

+1

If you don't already have a Pmag extension or a couple of mags coupled, that would be a good idea also. In a pinch, I have used my coupled mags in my single AR mag pouch.

If it was a pistol stage that required just one mag, I would allways have 3x what I need. I see no reason to change that for 3 gun.

I have a Nordic 47 rd and a Sure fire 60 but I still keep two extra mags on me. the blaid tec is good. But Mark Otto makes a nylon one that sits the mag paralell with the belt that lays flat when a mag is not in it I can carry the second mag at my belt behind my back and not have it wip around on my hip when I run.

I think you can get the Otto Made it from Tiangle aka Benny Hill

I am fan of the hsgi taco but I haven't gotten a chance to try three gun yet.

I have two Taco mag pouches on my belt. I like them much more than kydex mag carriers. For a high round count stage, I could have coupled-30s in one and a 48-rounder in the other. I'm pretty sure 108 rounds on the belt wold be plenty (no---I haven't shot the Iron Man yet!) for any stage I am likely to see. :D