Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Nordic Extension Tube will be flush...

triggerhound

I am going to order a Benelli M2 with a 24" barrel. Which Nordic Components magazine extension tube would be flush with the end of my barrel?

I know that the NC website tells you how to measure to figure this out, but I don't have the shotgun yet. Does anyone else have this configuration and could help me out?

+6 with regular cap will be flush with the barrel and hold 9. +6 with an XXL cap allows me to get 10 in my tube and just extends about a half inch past the barrel (or so) and even less so with an extended choke installed.

• 2 months later...

Update: I decided to go with a Remington VersaMax. I had a buddy do a bunch of custom mods to the shotgun and then installed a Carbon Arms extended magazine tube on it. So far I'm completely happy with this shotgun. I've only had it out to the range a few times but its been flawless and handles great.

20130408_202835.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks Bullitt, I like the 3GN sticker.

How strong is the Nordic Mag Extension? Can you dump the shotgun hard on the mag extension without problems? The last thing I want to do is to have to worry about placing it nicely into the dump drum.

Thanks Bullitt, I like the 3GN sticker.

How strong is the Nordic Mag Extension? Can you dump the shotgun hard on the mag extension without problems? The last thing I want to do is to have to worry about placing it nicely into the dump drum.

I dont' exactly show it any love when i toss it in a barrel and i've never had any problems. I wouldn't worry about that if i were you. I don't run a clamp either.

• 4 years later...