Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Press Covers

BDH

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOO HOO!!! The pictures a cometh!!!

Thanks for postin' the pic Grrl.  Funny you would choose a 'woodpecker' as for the other image.  Is that the Tuesday avatar or the Thursday,,,

By all means bring on the color shots SiG L.,  that much red hair has got to be a sight!!!

Just a suggetion,  if you gals are going to be posting pictures on the 'Blue Press Covers'  topic how about strikin' a pose like the Dillon girls!!!

Actually I'd vote in favor of having the REAL ladies of IPSC gracing the covers anyways.  Models holding guns are an incredible sight,  but real shootin' gals sportin' thier favorite blasters would be too cool.

Heck just to make it fair I'd volunteer to put my pic on the cover,  but I'm afraid all you ladies would notice would be the gun!!!  

As I don't have a Website (yet)(am working on it!),  Sorry it's just a black-n-white portrait, but an interesting pose with both SiGs.

The casual color shot I'll have done, perhaps, at the range this weekend. No one at the range has a humvee that I know of, though. Heh-Heh...

SiGLady.jpg

(Edited by SiG Lady at 8:14 pm on Feb. 20, 2003)

(Edited by SiG Lady at 8:31 pm on Feb. 20, 2003)

Whoah! SigLady and ShooterGrrl, serious big brass ones (excuse the expression) for posting real pictures of yourselves. (And whoah for the pics). Guess some of us guys better put up or shut up. I'm not sure how good an idea that will be. Although the BE members appear to be a fairly tough bunch, I'm not sure they are prepared for pics of a bunch of us MAFG's (Middle Aged Fat Guys).

Cheers

(Edited by jkmccoy at 11:02 am on Feb. 21, 2003)

Wakal, okay, I went out and checked them out, but ONLY to insure full compliance with the rules. Unfortunately, they can't play our game as according to 5.3.4, their gunbelt needs to be permanently fixed at the waist, and while I did not look very close, I do not see any belt loops.

Oops, sorry for the thread drift. I guess if we want to continue this discussion, we need to move to the Rules section.....

• 1 year later...

I waited awhile to see if BDH was going to mention the pic on May's issue of the Blue Press.

IMO, that is the sexiest pic ever on the BP. Whata Redhead!! :wub:

I also loved the caption on the page with her other pics. I would have picked the middle pic. Whata bod! :wub:

I waited awhile to see if BDH was going to mention the pic on May's issue of the Blue Press.

IMO, that is the sexiest pic ever on the BP. Whata Redhead!!  :wub:

I also loved the caption on the page with her other pics. I would have picked the middle pic. Whata bod!  :wub:

Singlestack, I was just waiting to see if anyone else noticed! Thanks for not letting me down.... ;)

Apparently, Jake took my advice and has forgotten about the Dillon girls and is only focused on shooting..... :lol::lol::lol:

May cover: best ever. I have a thing for red heads. As for the other three pics on page 17. THE MIDDLE ONE! Every time my ex girlfriend would check the mail and get my BP, I would hear, "your whores with guns came in". :D:P TXAG