Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals

tightloop

Thanks guys and Kyle. It was great to meet and talk with you.

Obviously I was pleased with the results. It's nice to put a match together, especially with that many stages. I only bombed one and that was a small point stage so it didn't hurt to much.

Flex, if you ever make it down this way, let me know. Florida is a nice place to be in Feb. (FL Open) :-)

Tightloop,

Thanks a lot! I think we all had a great time, in spite of the negative parts of the match that we all overcame. I have to give a big "Good Job!" to three of my home boys who did really well; Ron Francisco, BJ Norris, and Tommy Thacker! Glad to see all the other BE'ers out there on the range shooting, as well. My biggest disappointment of the match: :( I really thought that this was Phil's year to win it. Oh well, his time is coming...

Regards,

Todd

thanks jeeper - the WORST side about it is that... i was 17th by HALF A POINT... PLUS our very LAST stage was purely match points (standards)....... so an alpha instead of a charlie would've made the difference in top 16... or 17th =\

but i agree.. it was my first nats - and definitely plenty of room for improvement =]

i was lucky to shoot w/ bj, tommy, ron, and jake - awesome shooters and awesome competitors