Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where are ya at?

WhiteRubi

I placed an order with them (DP) around Dec 20th, and after a few days with no order conf email, no charge to my card, etc, I called to cancel the order. I had to talk to 3 different csr's in order to finally get it cancelled. Apparently they were (still are?) having big issues with their online ordering software.

So, they ended up shipping what I ordered, and didn't charge me at all!

Unfortunately, I already ordered the things I needed from shootersconnection.com, so now I have two sets of everything.

I placed an order with them (DP) around Dec 20th, and after a few days with no order conf email, no charge to my card, etc, I called to cancel the order. I had to talk to 3 different csr's in order to finally get it cancelled. Apparently they were (still are?) having big issues with their online ordering software.

So, they ended up shipping what I ordered, and didn't charge me at all!

Unfortunately, I already ordered the things I needed from shootersconnection.com, so now I have two sets of everything.

From time to time we make mistakes, I will always make it right, sorry we had a mike.

Dave Dawson

Pres./CEO Dawson Precision

Is Dawson down for the holiday season? I've tried calling and emailing. Can't get a response.

We are dealing with this ruckus the same way everyone is, the best we can. We will do everything we can to get orders out as fast as possible. Parts we make, we can adjust production, vendor parts delivery, pretty much on them.

My people are working overtime and we are happy to do it. I want to thank all of you for your business and let you know we will not raise any "DP parts" prices during the ruckus or any vendor prices unless they raise our price.

I started this buisiness with a simple rule, treat people the way you want to be treated, It's a good rule. If you can't get through, give it a minute try again. You will get through. Emails are flooding the place, I'm thinking about building an Ark, we will get to those also as soon as we can get off the phone. If you need something now call toll free 1-866-300-1911 its faster right now. Again thanks for your understanding.

Dave Dawson

Pres./CEO Dawson Precision

Edited by dawsonprecision

What is the current backlog? A friend ordered some stuff a week before Christmas and as yet has not heard anything one way or the other. Nothing is critical it is just wanting to make sure that the order was not lost in the tidal wave of orders.

What is the current backlog? A friend ordered some stuff a week before Christmas and as yet has not heard anything one way or the other. Nothing is critical it is just wanting to make sure that the order was not lost in the tidal wave of orders.

You'll need to contact us directly, we'll get you squared away. 866-300-1911 or sales@dawsonprecision.com

Dave Dawson

Edited by dawsonprecision

• 3 weeks later...