Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Super vinci mag extension

Exebshootr

Hey! New to this forum and hoping to see if someone could give me a hand. I was hoping to make a smart descision by selling my Beretta A400 xtreme last week and got a new Benelli Super Vinci. I had a mag extension on my beretta wich was easy to get, for my type of shooting an extension is crucial! Now...Am i the only person in the world that cant find an extension for the super vinci or what? Help please!!

I know Benelli makes a higher capacity version they sell in Europe, I am sure they are not importing it for some sort of legal reason. I wouldnt be surprised if you never see one come out of the aftermarket there just isnt much demand as this gun is not very popular I suppose that could change if Benelli sells a few thousand more here in the US.

You will be wanting to talk with Mark Roth at RCI. These are the guys that designed the XRAIL. They have (or will have shortly) an extension for the Vinci. I believe that I could be considered pretty qualified to say that the design is a VERY good and strong design. They have pretty much introduced us all to a strong one piece extended shotgun tube design concept for our shotguns.

You can contact them thru http://www.xrailbyrci.com/

Tim