Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ivan Photo

Sterling White

Dave,

The topic, nice pic, was meant for the world photo. Not meant to say that damages caused by the hurricanes or other natural disasters is something cool. I've been involved with, past and present, natural disasters and understand the hardships.

Also, in a previous quote we are joking with a friend, who's name is Ivan from Las Vegas, and is going to the Nat's.

sw

No worries!

From a distance, it is an empressive display of nature's power. Quite beautiful actually. I got the Ivan jokes, too. Thanks for looking on the bright side. I should have kept my mount shut, and that is my fault. I didn't mean to put a damper on your otherwise lighthearted views and banter.

I've debated over the last two days to post a "What I Hate" regarding Hurricane Ivan. After coming to Florida after Charley went through, then evacating for Frances and getting ready to do it once more for Ivan, it goes without saying that people here are a little sensitized. For lack of a better example, I liken it to a newbie shooter, weilding an 454 Casull, with no ear protection, in an indoor range. Make any sense?

However, beyond what I think of the weather as an individual, me and my company are more than ready to deal with whatever Mother Nature has already delt us, and what is yet to come.