Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Political Statements

BroadSide

"Our military and government are great, but just like our crime, violence and education problems, they can't solve this one alone.  Islamic Fundamentalism didn't declare war on just our military.  They declared war on us.  Like it or not, we are all soldiers now. "

EricW, That was so well put I just had to post it again.

JT,

Unfortunately I have to agree. We like things fast and easy. This is going to be long and dirty. The only good thing is I think GW will take the time and not just bomb the hell out of everything. I see surigal strikes and a lot of the old style CT type actions from the Military. We were pretty good about that in the 80's hope there are still enough guys around to show the new kids. Swift, Silent and Deadly!

Well Guys I survived the week with Pat and the rest of "Team Canada", Eh? damn there I go again. Actually we had a great squad. I was the only American. All Canadians and a couple guys from NJ, we all now their not from here with that accent! As for the girl the company backed off and left her alone.

Actually I took second, I had a squib on the 3rd round of a 135 point stage. I got the Big ZERO! I figure that cost me 90-100 match points. I lost by 49. I was disappointed but what do you do? We had a good squad. Pat's new blaster is way cool! Damn now I have to order one. I ran into Eric Warren and spent the week watching Pat burn it up. I found out that half the Canadians want to move to the US. Actually they have some really good shooters. Of course Pat left his light sabre at home, So much for lessons. We got lucky and missed shooting in the downpour by about 20 min. Quincy is in the middle of BFE. I will never drive there again. 13 1/2 hour drives suck!!! The RO's were good and the stages were really really straight forward. They didn't give you a lot to game out. I met some good people and had 19 good stages. I guess you can't complain about that! Warning don't shoot Pat's gun, it will end up costing you about 2800 bucks. Damn sure hope the wife didn't really want a new dinning room set this year!

Chriss,

What is the hell do you need a dinning room set for???

For that matter, what do you need a dinning room for?  They sit empty most of the year.  Sell that house and get a one without that extra room.  Down size.  Then spend all the saved money on what makes you happy...new equipment.

Kyle,

I kinda got used to having a warm female body curled up against me at night. She lets me go shoot so I try real hard not to piss her off. Trust me when you get married it will be the first lesson you learn. Of course that took me a trial run the first time around. Second time around going much better!

Kathy,

Yes I should be out of C. I should have been out last month but the scores didn't get input in time.