Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Strong hand quad load demo

Attached are a couple videos of the quad load using the strong hand method for loading. I am using the Carbon Arms SSLP8 pinwheel shot shell holder. This is only the second time I have practiced the quad load. I have less than 45 minutes of practice using this method.

Edited by cajun0007

James thanks for the demo. I know he can do it faster, but he slowed down a tad for the camera so you could all see his technique. :D

You will notice that James grabs the more rearward quad first. We discussed he might find a little more speed if he grabs the front quad first. He tried it and likes this way better. He is using an M2, so the 3.5" ported shotguns with a proper angle into the tube will be a tad faster.

Also realize that you can load TWinS off the same SSLP8. If you have a 6 round pinwheel, you can move the center one out and add another to get the same spacing and use it for Quad loading too. Keep practicing and experimenting with these to set them up how they work best for you. :cheers:

James thanks for the demo. I know he can do it faster, but he slowed down a tad for the camera so you could all see his technique. :D

Mark, you are welcome and thank you for designing a great product. I will try and go faster next time but this is only the second time practicing the quad load. Hopefully I can get it down to 3 seconds.

• 3 weeks later...