Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bone head walk through's

Allan & Jan's Customs

Texas Limited State Championship this past weekend was a very well thought out match and they reacted to the rain and got it done with no problem. But.... there is no shooting etiquette observed by most of the local yokal shooters that have never shot a premier match before. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE SQUAD ASSIGNED TO THE STAGE TO BE SHOT...STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE STAGE! DO NOT DO A WALK THROUGH. I ran off 3 different people while I was the on deck shooter and their squad wasn't finished behined my squad. I vote to use a hard rubber hose to get these guys to understand.

Alex...You ran a good stage. It was brought to the attention of the RO and shrugged off. I let the offending person know that I was the on deck shooter and he should get the hell outta the way, dirty looks followed but he did comply. This was on the driving to granmas house stage and drop the hanky stage. Two stages, two different people from the same squad.

I think that at the shooters meeting prior to shooting the match that it should be announced that only the squad on the stage is the only people allowed to walk the stage. The new rule book is very clear on this matter.

It's probably a good idea although it shouldn't have to be said. Its called waiting your turn. If there is no one shooting the stage, no problem but when the squad reports to shoot it, go away!

Their mama didn't beat them enough as a child. :)

dj

I am the world's biggest ass when it comes to these trespassers. I ran off plenty of shooters that would try to blend in with a squad at the last major match I ROed. It is very inconsiderate. I think stun guns might get someone's attention pretty quick. :lol:

TXAG

What happened to good old rule 8.7.5?

8.7.5 No person is permitted to enter or move through a course of fire without the prior approval of a Range Officer assigned to that course of fire or the Range Master. Violators will incur a warning for the first offense but may be subject to the provisions of Section 10.6 for subsequent offenses.

I hate that kind of competitors, and I let them know pretty well by yelling to the RO "throw those cheaters outta this stage, their squad is not scheduled here right now!!!! :angry: "