Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 G3G Practical Shotgun Challenge July 6-7 at The World Shooting Co

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chomp'n at the bit. looking forward to this match, still looking for someone I can ride with on Sat, coming in from Calif, wife will have the car visiting family up by Chicago.

Where are you staying? I might be able to help.

All these sponsors are great! Should be an awesome prize table and match!

chomp'n at the bit. looking forward to this match, still looking for someone I can ride with on Sat, coming in from Calif, wife will have the car visiting family up by Chicago.

Where are you staying? I might be able to help.

All these sponsors are great! Should be an awesome prize table and match!

Holiday Inn Sparta Fri,Sat and Sun Thanks

Is it socially odd that I already have 500 Win AA 7.5's, 150 Win 9's, 100 low recoil slugs, and 100+ low recoil buckshot already loaded in the car for this match?

Oh....and I'm bringing enough shot shell caddies to walk around with over 55 rounds of 12ga on my person....plus the 9 in the gun. :-) Considering what was hinted at the last Gateway 3-Gun match, I would come prepared for lots of reloading on one stage....hint hint wink wink! I do hear that AP customs may have some shell caddies that can be borrowed on a stage or two if you dont have enough.

-Your friendly Gateway team member.

Considering what was hinted at the last Gateway 3-Gun match, I would come prepared for lots of reloading on one stage....hint hint wink wink! I do hear that AP customs may have some shell caddies that can be borrowed on a stage or two if you dont have enough.

There might be a 30 +/- round stage with a "few" bonus targets :)

Considering what was hinted at the last Gateway 3-Gun match, I would come prepared for lots of reloading on one stage....hint hint wink wink! I do hear that AP customs may have some shell caddies that can be borrowed on a stage or two if you dont have enough.

There might be a 30 +/- round stage with a "few" bonus targets :)
I remember "come prepared for war with steel"........

CHALLENGE....................

.......wait for it..............

.....................ACCEPTED!

...I have 500 Win AA 7.5's, 150 Win 9's, 100 low recoil slugs, and 100+ low recoil buckshot ....and ...enough shot shell caddies to walk around with over 55 rounds of 12ga on my person....

So how is this different than a Tuesday trip to the grocery store for you? socially acceptable went out the window a long time ago brother...just embrace it :)

...I have 500 Win AA 7.5's, 150 Win 9's, 100 low recoil slugs, and 100+ low recoil buckshot ....and ...enough shot shell caddies to walk around with over 55 rounds of 12ga on my person....

So how is this different than a Tuesday trip to the grocery store for you? socially acceptable went out the window a long time ago brother...just embrace it :)

no rifle or pistol ammo.....unless you count my Glock 17 CCW with 3 17rd reloads and 2 33rd SHTF mags....the SWR Trident 9 suppressor will be there until July 5th and will stay safely in Missouri, as to not upset your state legislature. :-)

PS.....you never know what can go down at a suburban Price Chopper! haha

Anyone having shot here before know if there are places to buy ammo. You cant ship ammo to IL.

there are places to buy ammo, but to the best of my knowledge and expereince you can ship ammo to Illinois. Out of curiosity, where did you hear otherwise? I purchase ammo on-line and have it shipped here all the time and I have shipped ammo from matches back to myself multiple times. The rules regarding a FOID card and ammo transfer do not apply to out of state residents or when shipping your own property to yourself. Just put it in a fedex box, go to fedex and ship it to the hotel. Sometimes the people who work at shipping places let their own "opinions" about what the rules are or should be influence the way they conduct business. I'm not going to suggest that to avoid having to educate someone on the rules regarding shipping ammunition you just box it up and ship it like it was any other package if the carrier requires you to identify it as ammunition, because that would be irresponsible...but