Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Goin' Pro

Steve Anderson

Guys,

I have just accepted an early retirement offer from my employer, and I've decided to launch full time as a Shooter/Instructor.

I know I've been out a while, and I know this is crazy, but life has thrown me curve after curve and I intend to hit this one out of the park.

I apologize for the blatant self promotion, but I'm the boss now and I just ordered my self to get out and drum up some business. :)

I'm still very available for dry fire tuneups here in Central Ohio, single or group sessions.

Also, I have the ability now to travel any where at any time for live fire or dry fire classes.

I may not be the best shooter in the world (yet) but I'm an excellent instructor and I'm willing to prove it.

So, if you're ready to get serious, I'm here to help.

Just email me: steve@andersonshooting.com

Thanks guys, I'll be around more often now, I promise.

SA

Guys,

I have just accepted an early retirement offer from my employer, and I've decided to launch full time as a Shooter/Instructor.

I know I've been out a while, and I know this is crazy, but life has thrown me curve after curve and I intend to hit this one out of the park.

I apologize for the blatant self promotion, but I'm the boss now and I just ordered my self to get out and drum up some business. :)

I'm still very available for dry fire tuneups here in Central Ohio, single or group sessions.

Also, I have the ability now to travel any where at any time for live fire or dry fire classes.

I may not be the best shooter in the world (yet) but I'm an excellent instructor and I'm willing to prove it.

So, if you're ready to get serious, I'm here to help.

Just email me: steve@andersonshooting.com

Thanks guys, I'll be around more often now, I promise.

SA

Let me be the first to wish you good luck. Keep all receipts many things will be deductible food, clothing, equipment, travel ect.

Steve, you really seem cut out for this! I really like your ability to break things down to component parts and discuss them in an easy to understand fashion. I'm really impressed with your drive and passion so moving into this seems like a great fit.

Leam

Micah,

Thanks bro, I needed that. I might watch it every day, even if just to get new wardrobe ideas. :)

Make sure you groove in on those new custom movement drills. Soon as I can run without bleeding I'll be right there with ya.

Critical:

Begin to leave AS you are shooting. This is the optimal mode of getting down.

Shoot AS you entering the new position/array. This is where they keep the free money, and you gotsta getcha some, doncha?

When not shooting, RUN. Masterexploder mode engaged, hard core style. Form of: Burstofspeed Man!

Then, decelerate with the gun up and ready, because it does you no good to be there if you're not ready to shoot.

See ya soon for the rest.

And Mucho Gracias to every one else as well.

When ever anyone asks me how I'm doing, at the gas station or on the phone or anywhere else, my standard answer is always the same, whether it's true or not:

"I'm living the dream."

It used to be sarcastic and silly.

Now, it's true.

My shooting career has been fun and strange, but ultimately without a clear goal.

Now I have one, and it might even be my life's purpose:

I'm here to help others reach their goals.

In doing so, I find more peace, joy, and fulfillment than you can possibly imagine.

Thanks again and yours truly,

(as is)

SA

Good luck Steve!

I gotta say I really enjoy keeping up with Your facebook updates as well as book 1. I just ordered book 2 in efforts to put together a successful winter practice program.

Thanks for all the great info!

-Brad