Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Colt 3 Man 3 Gun Championships

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just got word. Shirts will be ready to order and check out design by first match. Then will be delivered at second match Luke before.

Sweet - last years shirts were quite good so looking forward to seeing this years design.

Just curious if we have an idea on when stage designs may be available (if they are going to be) and round count for planning.

Thanks,

lonedrone

Another primer for Topton - this stage hurt a lot of teams last year.

Four, "Colt popper" type targets at 200yds. Hit each target once from two different ports. Each team member must use different ports. Challenging. The "Cupcakes" will see you there...

Stages will not be posted this year. I think I posted round count before at about 150 rifle and pistol each plus 100 shot each. This should be more than enough, those of you who shot match before know it is tough with the way the match is shot. Make sure you are at the range in plenty of time to register and get score sheets, we will start on time and will not wait for late teams.

Hey have a friend looking for a spot on a team. He is on the FNH USA 3 Gun Team, any takers????

One of the guys on my team is having a baby. His wife is due the week before Topton. Would he be interested as a sub? He'll most likely get to shoot at least at Topton

Dean,

Understand that the stages won't be posted. Will teams need to make decisions on assigning shooters to different guns across stages (which sort of requires knowing what the stages are), or will any requirement for spreading out the shooting duties be taken care of by the actual stage designs?

Thanks!

No assigned guns for this match, maybe at peacemaker, there are some stages that each guy shoots all three guns to level it out. No more than 9 at start.T-shirts and Sweatshirts will be available for order at the match and be delivered at the second match. A pic will be posted on the toptonfga.org webpage. They are really nice and will be a charcoal gray. Last year a bunch of people regretted not getting some.

Edited by 45shooter

I got home from the 3GN match this weekend and have good news to report from the title sponsor of this match.

Colt will be providing cash payouts in the following structure:

3,000 dollars per person to the 1st Place Team

1,500 dollars per person to the 2nd Place Team

750.00 dollars per person to the 3rd Place Team.

Now, your team and opt to take other prizes, such as AR15 rifles from Lancer, Noveske, etc.

Just thought I would let everyone know Colt's commitment to this series just increased substantially from last year.

I spoke to Dean this weekend and he said we still have a few more slots for teams who can shoot all day Saturday or Sunday.

Edited by cold

I got home from the 3GN match this weekend and have good news to report from the title sponsor of this match.

Colt will be providing cash payouts in the following structure:

3,000 dollars per person to the 1st Place Team

1,500 dollars per person to the 2nd Place Team

750.00 dollars per person to the 3rd Place Team.

Now, your team and opt to take other prizes, such as AR15 rifles from Lancer, Noveske, etc.

Just thought I would let everyone know Colt's commitment to this series just increased substantially from last year.

I spoke to Dean this weekend and he said we still have a few more slots for teams who can shoot all day Saturday or Sunday.

Wow thats AWESOME