Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Knowing my place

Bear1142

There's something very comforting about knowing ones exact place in the universe. I am very proud to announce that I am the LOWEST GM EVER in USPSA history!

Classification for ERIK L - TY24188

LIMITED Class: GM Current Pct: 95.000 High Percent: 95.407

What a difference .0001 makes :o

For all those of you who are thinking that Erik was on the verge of being a bagger --- I think he's had his GM card for a while, hence the former high percentage of 95.407. I think he's laughing his butt off, because his percentage dropped to an exact 95%.......

To all,

Nik is correct and I did get a real good laugh until I thought about it some more. I actually earned my GM some time ago, but once you get the GM card, there's no real need to check your classifiers anymore. I actually hadn't looked in about 4 months, so when I went back and saw the perfect 95.0000, I thought about how many different stars and moons would have to line up for a perfect .0000 suffix. The odds of getting those four digits to come up four zero's, considering all of the variables taken into account are mind boggling. I guess I used up all my luck on this. Why couldn't I have just played the lottery instead? :(

Erik