CZ Custom short reset trigger mod!

highxj

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was Angus submitting the gun for allowing the SRTS in Production or the accu-bushing?

Seriously? Still at it?

What? It isn't clear from Stuart's response.

Ill take my best guess and would say, SRTS. because we are on the srts thread?

I hope im wrong. That it'd be both.

Edited by Torogi

Was Angus submitting the gun for allowing the SRTS in Production or the accu-bushing?

Seriously? Still at it?

What? It isn't clear from Stuart's response.

It is quite clear that Stuart was responding to the direct question to him in the post above his regarding the Accu-Shadow. Stuart already mentioned that Angus spoke to John, and that John will issue a ruling about the SRT trigger.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

Anybody here from CZ Custom?   I have a tech question about my custom 75 pcr from you guys.

It's the basic custom model, decocker PCR with the FPB intact (I think).  I just acquired it pre-owned.    I'm looking to get the short reach / short reset mods installed, but I believe I already have most of the parts required.   I'm thinking I don't ned the full whammy, just the disconnector, the lifter and perhaps some springs.  I'd also like to replace the (shudder) factory FP retention pin.  Can you advise me as to the parts I need, and whether the shop will charge me for the entire kit or just those parts?  I'd really rather not have to gut this 1200 dollar gun and start over.

Thanks,

Maps

Stuart, You out there?

Edited by MapsArctech