Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My product hits the US market !!!

Hello Everybody !

I haven't been on the forum that much for about a year, due mainly to a lot of work, launching my new product in several countries.

But that was worth it, I guess, since now it hits the US market. :D

Our product is called "Clef du Vin" which means "Wine Key", and some people here already know it (Skywalker, Denise & Arnie, Julien). I told them I would drop a note on Brian's forum when we would be ready for the USA.

I won't tell you what it does, you would not beleive me.

But you can now find it here, with a lot of info: Wine Enthusiast

I can just promise you, It does what they say it does... And it is just amazing.

Those guys bought some products from us, as a US premiere. It is kind of a market test. So if you like the idea, feel free to buy it... :wub: and your next beer is on me (when we meet at a match of course. (Australasian in November ?)

BTW, we got half a page in the Time Magazine this week, asian edition: Time

So, sorry for this self promotion, but I'm SOOOO excited about this thing ! which also prevented me to be as active as I used to be on the forum... :(

I live in the backyard of the home of the Wine Enthusiast, a premier company that truly caters to lovers of fine wines. Best of luck with your new endevour. I will pass the info on to others that I know that can benefit from this breakthrough product.

Well, guys, if you need a first-hand report, I can say I got one last march, and it works... :blink::wub:

Of course, I have already bought some of those tools for b-day present for dad and some friends. Living in Europe it's definitely easier to meet Jerome to buy some clef-du-vin!

I will need to talk with Jerome about the phisics involved in the process of aging wine at that speed, because I guess I've got a hint on how it works, but it definitely does what is advertised.

Denise and I can vouch that Jerome's product does indeed work as advertised.

Me three. It's truly an amazing product.

I'm just waiting on the MarkII model, which can turn a $5 box of Dr. Jurd's Jungle Juice into Chateauneuf Du Pape 1999 :D

Hi Jerome,

We failed to test drive your product when we met in Manila because we were too busy sampling the.. er, local stuff. Anyway, one of my mates who shoots sporting clays with me is the biggest importer of wine in the Philippines. Let me know if you want me to hook you up with him.

So are you planning to be in Bali? If so, that would be great and I'm looking forward to joining you in another sampling adventure. :rolleyes:

Hi Myro my friend !

How are you ?

Sampling local stuff... That is great memories !!! I urge anybody who go to Philippines to call Myro ;-) He knows how to take care of you. (Just like Uncle Vinnie in Hong Kong...)

Yes I'm planning to be in Bali... I'll know for sure next week. Will be great to go sampling with you again.

As for your friend who imports wine, you bet I'd like to know him...

Let's talk soon.