Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magwells

crawfish

I use the Dawson Heavy magwell because it seemed to have the most weight. Glocks don't have much and shooting major, I wanted the most weight I could add to it. I also have a Zev extended tungstin guide rod on it. I'm used to doing reloads since I mainly shoot production so the funnel was less important than the weight.

I prefer the shape of the Dawson Ice. I have the original, standard weight version and the super heavy version as well. Gotta say, the super heavy works well with the G24 and G35 for Limited/L10.

ETA: Full disclosure, it's the only magwell I've played with on a Glock. My favorite magwell on the 2011 was the stainless steel SV magwell. That wasn't terribly large either, but had a good angle for hitting mag changes. I had tried the STI and the Dawson Ice before on the 2011's.

Edited by splashdown

Looking for a magwell for g22 3rd gen,like the sjc but looks really big.What are you using and why.

SJC brass magwell is the heaviest,then Dawson heavy,Dawson Ice is nice if more weight is not that important. I use them all. Each one has a different feel. All have good angle for reload and keeping fingers indexed high on grip.