Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

He-Man National 3-Gun Championship 2013

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a dire need for oxygen stations up there. preferrably at the top of the hill. also, Senior Citizen shooting boxes. kinda like ladies tees in golf, these boxes would be closer to the targets. ?? :cheers:

Wynn gets so flushed that he oftens mistakes carbond dioxide and foam for oxygen.

there are a few things that make me blush, er, flush, but shooting at altitude ain't one of 'em.

:cheers:

We've got a few slots left for some of you with the big guns!

The match is shaping up really nicely and we just got some really special somethings for the shooter's bags today! (Shhh! It's a secret!)

The shoot is June 29-30 at the Whittington Center in Raton, NM. We have 7 natural terrain stages planned for the two days with the "Holy Crap" shotgun stage and more fun, little stages! :devil:

On Saturday, after shooting 4 stages, we will hold the second annual He-Man Shoot-Off at the High Power silhouette range!!

Last year, even though it was rainy and thundery, everyone seemed to have a good time!!! So join us and shoot some piggies!!!!!! (Steel piggies and turkeys and chickens, oh my!)

Get the apps in quick. We are almost full and are heading to Raton in just over a week!!! We've already taken down two truck loads of prizes!!

And don't forget, we have the Eddie Rhodes top He-Man law trophy...as well as the top wee-man trophy! AND lot's of fabulous prizes!!!

Thanks to Platinum sponsor Ergo Grips, Gold Sponsors: Sierra and Hornady (Hornady is providing ammo for one of the pick-up guns!) :bow:

Stage sponsors: Brownells, DPMS, DSG Arms, Ergo Grips, Hornady, Machine Gun Tours, Magpul, Nordic Components, Oneida Molded Plastics, Savage Arms, Seekins Precision, Shooter's Source, Sierra Bullets and StagArms! :bow:

And many other great sponsors: 3-Gun Stuff, Blacksheep Manufacturing, Burris, C&M Targets, Carbon Arms, CPWSA, Deadwood Stoves, Dewey Rods, Dillon, Firebird, Metal Man Targets, ProEars, Rand CLP, Redding, Rocky Mountain Targets, Safariland, SEAL1, SpecOps, Sportsmans Warehouse, Springfield, Truckvault, Vortex, Warne Scope Mounts and XS Sights!!! :bow:

So, if you have last minute shooting needs, please remember these folks as they have all been VERY generous!!!

:cheers: To the BIG GUNS!!!

Denise and JJ

Edited to add: Oh yeah - website for apps and info - http://home.earthlink.net/~johnson3gun/

Edited by Benelli Chick

Hey Denise, now that you've shamed me into entering, I think we're going to be filming for SHOOTING GALLERY (we're trying to get some date conflicts resolved, but it looks good to go so far).

Still juggling optics on the .308, thus assuring that I will not be able to hit anything at all.

See you soon!

Michael B

Hey Denise, now that you've shamed me into entering, I think we're going to be filming for SHOOTING GALLERY (we're trying to get some date conflicts resolved, but it looks good to go so far).

Still juggling optics on the .308, thus assuring that I will not be able to hit anything at all.

See you soon!

Michael B

Filming ???????? Looks like Denise is going to have to get her hair done up !!!!!!!! :surprise:

Put down two more stages Saturday...3 to go!

Hee hee hee... gonna be a fun one!

Got three more stages to build this weekend, could use some help if available...

And I have a better signal device for the steel piggie shoot to qualify for the shoot-offs! :)

See y'all next week!

jj

We are heading down to Raton on Thursday, so if you haven't sent your application in yet, please e-mail me so I can get you all signed up (if we have room) and you can pay me at the match!

See everybody soon! I think it will be a lot of fun!

Denise

never been to the center, looking forward to meeting everyone and shooting in my first He-man. Planing on getting in sometime Friday mid-morning, Will there be a range open for checking zero on the scope?

never been to the center, looking forward to meeting everyone and shooting in my first He-man. Planing on getting in sometime Friday mid-morning, Will there be a range open for checking zero on the scope?

Sight in range should be open!

You can get directions when you check in at the gate!

Denise

Put down two more stages Saturday...3 to go!

Hee hee hee... gonna be a fun one!

Got three more stages to build this weekend, could use some help if available...

And I have a better signal device for the steel piggie shoot to qualify for the shoot-offs! :)

See y'all next week!

jj

A better signal device ? ie Denise is behind a rock next to the target with a 2 way...... :yawn:

No shotgun sling...we worked it out!

Just rifle!!!

Don't forget some buckshot...looks like 12 now! :surprise:

Slugs, too!!!!

See you all soon!

Denise

P.S. Remember, we're in Raton starting tomorrow, so web access is limited, but please e-mail heman3gun@yahoo.com with questions or last minute sign-ups!

We are VERY CLOSE to full! Because of the 2 day format, we can only handle a few more!