• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Limited

63pts (2 C's, 1 D), 11.28sec, HF=5.5851

MoNsTeR,

I am assuming that you shot 11 A's, 2 C's and 1 D in Limited using major PF. That would put your total at 65 points, not 63, right?

11 A = 11 * 5 = 55
 2 C =  2 * 4 =  8
 1 D =  1 * 2 =  2

Total:          65

If that is correct then that would kick your HF up to 5.7624.

That is better than my run in Production...

62 points (10A, 1B, 3C), 12.76 sec., HF=4.8589

Cor

Durrrrr... :blink::wacko: Yes it would, thanks. I shoot Production sometimes so I can never keep the scoring values straight! You'd think I've been at this for a week instead of a year... :lol:

BTW, I drew to the far right target and shot inwards, then inwards again on the left side after the reload. My worst shots were on the first target (my draw sucks).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Limited, low- to mid-7 (I forget exactly), 4 points down.

Woulda been a GM run but ong45 messed up my gun so it hangs up in my Ghost holster and slows my draw. :)

I'm a righty and I drew to T5. If I could have seen T4 from a standing position I would have drawn to it. Getting four targets from the weak side, with my short arms and legs, requires a little canting of my platform.

In Limited, this one is all about visual patience. Wait to see the sight fall back in alignment and don't rush the shots. Follow through. Don't be afraid to go for the Alphas.

Tried to shoot this stage a little differently this time out. I'm right handed but engaged the left far target first transitioning to the right for three targets. Nailed the reload and shot from left near to right far.

Limited 65pts 7.08 seconds.....ran the stats from previous and think this should land in the neighborhood of a 93-94%.

One, two, and three. When I came around the barricade my point of aim and engagement was on the center target....nearest in the V.

Didn't really think about shooting in any other order....programmed it and then reacted to the buzzer - the auto-pilot was turned on.

The cadence was slow on the first three targets because of the odd angle but grabbed a few gears when I went to the right side.

• 2 weeks later...

Shot this w/ Monster @ Fredericksburg earleir this month (Nov. 04). Used a CZ-75 STANDARD IPSC .40 w/ the factory 10 rounders & a mis-matched Limcat holster meant for the S_I:

2nd place;Douglas Johnson; Comp #65; C; Limited 10; 60pts; 0 penalty; 9.89 seconds; 6.0667HF 69.3167 match points; 99.02%

What a gun! The thing is bone stock & cost me $700 at the gun show. From your posts, seems as if the Limited/L10 HHF might be around 9.75 to just under 10? (i suck at math). Looks like I need to find a couple of places to par down my time by 2 seconds or so to really be in the running on this one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shoulda shot it faster... shouldn't have started on this stage. Down 4, 11.57 (felt like I could have taken a nap), 5.7044 HF. Looks like it'll be at 58.2% nationally. Ever upwards, however slowly.

Shoulda shot it faster... shouldn't have started on this stage. Down 4, 11.57 (felt like I could have taken a nap), 5.7044 HF. Looks like it'll be at 58.2% nationally. Ever upwards, however slowly.

58.2212% in Limited.