Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's Troy's Birthday!

Vince Pinto

H A P P Y - B I R T H D A Y - T R O Y ...

and many more to come.

By the way, since you're still a year younger than me, does this mean I get to call you "Junior"? :D:lol:

Have a great day mate, and may it be a cool & refreshing breeze that blows up your kilt ! :P

scots.jpg

(Trivia: The above image is unretouched, and was taken at the Cenotaph at Statue Square in Hong Kong during one of our Remembrance Day (a.k.a. Armistice Day) ceremonies, which occurs on the 11th hour, of the 11th day of the 11th month each year, to commemorate those who suffered or gave their lives in a war or another armed conflict. The soldiers on duty were the Scottish "Black Watch" Regiment who were stationed at that time in Hong Kong when it was still a British Colony (before 31 July 1997). The gust of wind occurred in the presence of then Governor Chris Patten and a large contingent of senior Government officials and other distinguished guests, and it was an unfortunate incident during an otherwise sombre affair).

H A P P Y - B I R T H D A Y - T R O Y ...

and many more to come.

By the way, since you're still a year younger than me, does this mean I get to call you "Junior"? :D:lol:

Have a great day mate, and may it be a cool & refreshing breeze that blows up your kilt ! :P

Thanks, Vince. Love the pic--going "regimental" does have it's perks (and it's drawbacks, unfortunately). You can call me Junior or anything you want, as long as you don't call me late for dinner. :P

(That time difference is a killer, isn't it? I often want to PM Vince and tell him to go to bed, but then I realize it's daytime where he is, and I should be the one in bed. :D Damn night shift. <_< )

Thanks, too, BDH, Dale, Neil, and Warpspeed! I appreciate the sentiments.

I'm not working on my birthday, and tonight is MARTINI NIGHT! We'll raise a glass to all of you. If I don't post tomorrow, well.... :ph34r:

Best Regards,

Troy

Happy birthday, Troy.

I pleased I had Arnie on the SG committee rather than you - I wanted someone older than me!  :D

I hope you have (had) a good day!

Happy Birthday, Troy Boy, ya ragin' Cajun! And, as for you Neil, you better be afraid, very afraid! :D

Arnie