Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Workplace stupidity

Canuck223

Ever watch a train wreck in slow motion?

Take two married (not to each other) teachers. Have thier kids play together. Watch them think they are fooling anyone as they sneak around....

Idiots.

I don't know who's husband/wife/kid spilled the beans, but the only thing funny about the end is the mock drama.

Personally, my answer should be "who cares" as long everybody is happy...

If I'm not concerned personnaly by a "love affair" I will pass go and take care of my own business, I have enough with my concerns to not take other's one...

My only (very little) concern is about kids, innocent victims of all those love affairs... But does ringing the alarm bell will help them, I don't think so.

Before I retired I worked for the local Telco here in Albuquerque.One fellow was caught drunk getting it on with some woman in a company vehicle behind a bar south of town. In one fell swoop this moron lost his job, his wife and kid and his retirement. What a total ass.

Pat

Before I retired I worked for the local Telco here in Albuquerque.One fellow was caught drunk getting it on with some woman in a company vehicle behind a bar south of town. In one fell swoop this moron lost his job, his wife and kid and his retirement. What a total ass.

Pat

And that was my "hate"

I could care less what people do to themselves, but this is a whole parade of fail.

I don't care if they are/were unhappy with thier spouses. Thier solution lead to a probably loss of face, professional esteem, and a ton of hurt for thier kids.

There were ways to achieve the same result with far less drama and suffering.

I gave up on watching other folks train wrecks. I live like I want to live and allow others the same.

People make bad decisions all the time. No kids were left in hot cars, no pit bulls ripping the face from a kid. No one was killed or injured in this one. People will just have their feelings hurt.

This was a bad decision for sure. I've seen the same thing happen where I work. Guy loses a 25 year $150K job, his wife, house and most of his retirement for having sex on the job.

Idiot for sure. But it is his life to screw up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well get this one. An AZ state trooper and a woman show up for lunch at a restaurant where my boss, another coworker, and I were eating. The trooper grabbed her butt a couple of times as they were in line waiting to order. She ran her hands up and down his arm. OK, I thought, whatever. I assumed those two were married.

My boss whispered to us, "I know her, she works in our building, she's my neighbor, she's married, and NOT TO THAT GUY."

I thought, "Wow", then a few seconds later, she saw my boss, obviously recognized him, and turned bright pink. She and her trooper man-toy could not get out of there fast enough after they got their food.

Pat

And that was my "hate"

I could care less what people do to themselves, but this is a whole parade of fail.

I don't care if they are/were unhappy with thier spouses. Thier solution lead to a probably loss of face, professional esteem, and a ton of hurt for thier kids.

There were ways to achieve the same result with far less drama and suffering.

Parade of Fail....phrase of my meeting week. Thank you!

Edited by Hardy