Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How to comment on USPSA Multi-Gun rules?

Chris Endersby wrote most (if not all) of it. You know, your Area 2 director? :)

I would forward all comments to him, I have a few comments, still reading thou...

JJ

Edited by RiggerJJ

Yea... I'm saving up for the M.O.A.B.!

jj

Don't take too long. They've been out for a couple months now and we're probably going to vote on them in the next month or so.

As an FYI, a lot of the changes (not all) posted in the earlier thread have already been incorporated, or are being written. Feel free to go off on your AD if you want but it's probably something that has already been changed.

BTW, to reach your AD, its AreaX@uspsa.org. Just swap the X with your area number. My email for example is area1@uspsa.org. Phil's is President@uspsa.org.

From the notice on the USPSA web page: http://uspsa.org/uspsa-announcements-details.php?Proposed-Changes-To-MultiGun-Rules-82

USPSA - Announcements

Proposed Changes To MultiGun Rules

The Board Of Directors has proposed some changes to the MultiGun, Rifle and Shotgun rules. Please review the .PDF document outlining the proposed rules and feel free to comment. Please direct appropriate comments to by email to Chris Endersby.

You can get all the contact info here: http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-contact-us.php

Later,

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...

Stealthblogga,

You may wanna be careful/cautious how you post your opinions. One of the other bodys/power brokers/mods will remove you posting right and have one of their hackers mess up your computer. (another Forum)

3-Gun here is a mixture of everybodys rules and the owner of the clubs throw in ther $2 worth in the mix too.

Be Careful, have FUN,

Perry