Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Feeling just one thing

rtr

I had a strange realization the other day. I have a food allergy which causes my throat to swell. Anyways I accidentally ingested some food which I'm allergic to, after I had taken drugs to help the problem I noticed that all of the sudden I was concentrating on the feeling in the area of my throat that swells up.

So perhaps 90% of my concentration was on the feeling in this small area of my body. It seems that one could give that same kind of concentration on the trigger finger, or seeing the sights, or whatever. Clearly in this case I suppose fear is what caused me to concentrate on one area, how do you guys do it when shooting?

Ramos.. lol... just hit it with a hammer. :-)

Brian Enos and Matt Burkett both talk about this in the video's "bringing your concentration back to your hand or finger... (paraphrased)"

it can be extremely important especially when you miss that popper 3 times LoL come on i can't be the ONLY one that does that

DOH, I knew I was missing something when I missed that silly us popper.

But in all seriousness, on longer shots etc I reall tend to concentrate on what is going on with the hands. But I started out shooting bullseye. Yes I know don't hate me.