Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Breaking bad

i hate cops and robbers series but the wire got me so addicted..... watched all the seasons almost 8 times nowand im still not sick of it yet :goof: ..

Holy crap! That's one of the most crazy TV watching testimonies I've ever heard.

Did you not watch or like The Shield?

i hate cops and robbers series but the wire got me so addicted..... watched all the seasons almost 8 times nowand im still not sick of it yet :goof: ..

Holy crap! That's one of the most crazy TV watching testimonies I've ever heard.

i gave the Shield a try (1 season) and i love Michael Chiklis as an actor .. but The Wire just got me spoiled :goof:

signed up for Hulu Plus again... ill give The Shield another try.... HBO got me hooked on a lot off stuff Rome, Generation Kill and Oz was pretty good as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm spooling up on the Wire...

Like the last time I tried to watch it (and gave up after 2 or 3 episodes), I almost gave up again after the first 3 epi's. But I stuck with it this time. And after about the 5th or 6th episode, it really took off. After just finishing the first season, I am now officially hooked. Great show!

yeah same here on The Shield i judged t waaay too quickly...it took off for me on the 2nd season......i hate watching it on HULU Plus because of all the ads...

since its a Kurt Sutter show it feels like watching Sons of Anarchy : )

Edited by ogiebb

I'm spooling up on the Wire...

Like the last time I tried to watch it (and gave up after 2 or 3 episodes), I almost gave up again after the first 3 epi's. But I stuck with it this time. And after about the 5th or 6th episode, it really took off. After just finishing the first season, I am now officially hooked. Great show!

Omar!!!!