Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida State USPSA Championship Match

Greetings folks,

the 2012 USPSA State match will be held at the Universal Shooting Academy in Frostproof.

When- Saturday August 25 and Sunday August 26

What- Trophy Match- 10 stages + Chrono

Schedule- Shoot all day, either day

How- Sign up at http://www.matchsignup.org/

Cost- $99 if you sign up before 8/1/2012... $125 after 8

Match Sign Up will have details for the match over the next few weeks.

We are looking at putting on a great match with 10 awesome stages.

Looking for ROs and staff for the match. Staff shoot Friday. Please contact me if you are interested in working the match.

Thanks!

Charles

ckibert@yahoo.com

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a good, close place to stay?

I don't know how close it is but several of us are staying at the Lake Wales Hampton Inn, 863-734-3000. $109 and I don't remember if you have to mention the match or not.

Hey gang,

Quick history, it didn't appear anyone was going to do the state match this year. Our local crew had a lot on our plate with other matches, Florida Section did it last year and no one knew anything about this year.

So we had a few drinks one night and we talked Charles into MDing the match. All of Central Florida Section's top match guru's are involved and we would throw a major match together overnight if we had to.

August was the only opening in the range schedule at USA so that's what we had to roll with even on short notice.

We didn't have time to get a website up and are trying to spread the word the old fashioned way. Not like carrier pigeons and the postal service but old school like email, facebook and forums.

I've seen the stages and they are going to be great! I'll be there, Manny will be there and I think Frank will be there as well so you will have some top tier shooters at the match. Manny took MY trophy from me last year and I intend to get it BACK!!

Have you ever seen a stage where ALL the targets disappear? How would THAT work?

So help us spread the word if you will please. Come if you can but even if you can't please hit all your shooter email lists with the info.

FLORIDA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

When- Saturday August 25 and Sunday August 26

What- Trophy Match- 10 stages + Chrono

Schedule- Shoot all day, either day

How- Sign up at http://www.matchsignup.org/

Cost- $125

Edited by SmittyFL

Where can you see the stages?

I'm working admin/staff/ro/dobitch, so I have some special privileges. I got a sneak peak at the stages.

I think Charles is going to put them up on MatchSignUp but if not we'll post them here.