Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cerakote............

joedodge

Joe you're ALREADY at a bit much. A LOT much includes dying your hair to match. :cheers:

Meant to ask about the accuracy of your loads. My loads grouped better when I used a round nose seating die instead of a SWC. Never noticed anything askew and they always plopped to fully seated when checking but evidently there was something erratic with alignment of bullet to case. Then again maybe it was because I was paying more attention to hold / trigger. Old guys are like that ...... better when we can focus. :goof:

Any particulars on the Fla State match?

Joe you're ALREADY at a bit much. A LOT much includes dying your hair to match.

Hrm... most of it purple with the sideburns the orange-red, or would he need Leia buns for the full effect?

I never had accuracy issues with either barrel I load on a lee 1000 so I use a standard crimp I can hit a 6 inch plate at 15 yards when I do everything right so that's good enough for me. State match is august 24-25 in frostproof so far I know well have 2 Revos sign up is open at matchsignup.org

i told him when i did it i'd do his hair, maybe some purple eyebrows, some red earlobes.... you know, some tasteful spray make-up, something pretty... he's still thinkin'.... ;)

Edited by bigsaxdog

For us "twisted" enough to want something like this....

Who do we contact?

Rough idea of cost to do your "Barney" revolver <G>

Colors????

Thanks....might just have an extra revolver laying around that needs "the treatment"

Garry

For us "twisted" enough to want something like this....

Who do we contact?

Rough idea of cost to do your "Barney" revolver <G>

Colors????

Thanks....might just have an extra revolver laying around that needs "the treatment"

Garry

on facebook, check out "DaveSupreme Custom".... :devil:

so does it not qaulify as tacticool....... or mall ninja black..... :devil: dig it, embrace it.....dont conform! lol I love the reactions ive gotten on here and in person at our matches. they have been good, puzzled and concerened no one has been mean about it. the truth is this stuff is tough as nails and looks awsome everyone looks at you when your shooting a revo and always has a comment but every time were up to shoot all the nay sayers will stop and watch anyway.....there scared of whats different.....so i gave them something really different. And its so much fun to whoop bottom feeeders with a revo ....even better when its purple