Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Starlight Three Gun Case

Here is the new Starlight Three Gun Case. It has enough room for everything that needs protecting. It will accept all types of tube fed shotguns,most configurations of rifle and pistol.Also has room for magazines and misc. accesories!! It has split levels so you can set it up how you want to. It comes with the wheel kit as well. If you have any questions just shoot me a PM or contact Brack Wilson @ Starlight Cases...877-782-7544. Not completely sure but I think it's retailing for around $300.

ENJOY !!!

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

I like the new features on yours. I got mine over 10 years ago and used it to shuttle 3 guns from state to state. I'm not a big 3 gunner but have had to use this to move or transport rifles/shotguns/pistols by plane. It's one tough mother. My only complaint is that I have to buy new foam everytime I want to use other guns. Besides that it's watertight and tough. Mine will hold rifle/shotty/pistol, rifle and pistol mags and a few accessories.

Are all your guns TiN coated? If so, awesome and thats a case full of sexy. Has anyone looked at the pelican cases. I have a 1720 it's good for rifle or shotgun and pistol but not all of them. I know they have more cases and I like the ruggedness of them. Curious to know how they compare cost vs. benefit for one or the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered mine from Predator Tactical a few days ago. I'm pretty stoked about it.

What are your impressions?

I ordered one this week from predator and got a call the next morning from Starlight to confirm color, etc.

I am hoping this will simplify my flying experience... :unsure:

Are all your guns TiN coated? If so, awesome and thats a case full of sexy. Has anyone looked at the pelican cases. I have a 1720 it's good for rifle or shotgun and pistol but not all of them. I know they have more cases and I like the ruggedness of them. Curious to know how they compare cost vs. benefit for one or the other.

No they are not TiN coated they are cerakoted...I do all of my own coatings...You can see some of my other pieces on FB....just search Crucible Coatings...

The case is outstanding and as rugged as any other I've had...the starlight cases are cheaper(in cost) and score a homerun over any other competitiors offering!! I've had both and trashed a "bird" brand after it fell against the hitch on my truck...busted one of the corners right out...needless to say it's in a landfill somewhere.

Hadley O.

Hammerhead:

Quick question...

Does this case have two compartments for the long guns or does

it work by stacking one layer on top of another?

If you're flying, how do you get to the bottom layer without

pulling all the contents of the top layer?

Just thinking in terms of showing the gate agent that all the

guns are unloaded without having to remove everything.

• 2 years later...

Are these still around? I couldn't find them on predator tactical or starlights website accept for the press release from 2012. Is this the same as the 081454 starlight case without cutouts?

I bought the bigger one of the new cases. 54x14x8. I can fit everything, in my larger brownells 3-gun bag, with a 52" versamax, with all my mags and a towel or two. It's awesome can't believe I put up with cramming my pelican case almost to bursting for so long. Well worth the cash and it's about 50-60 cheaper if you skip the foam. I would have thrown it out anyway. Check out http://www.starlightcases.com/AllCases.html tons of options. And if you order one, give them a call, the lady I spoke with was super helpful and she was able to get me one without the foam and shipped to alaska for cheaper than a comparable (but smaller) pelican that's sold up here.

I bought the bigger one of the new cases. 54x14x8. I can fit everything, in my larger brownells 3-gun bag, with a 52" versamax, with all my mags and a towel or two. It's awesome can't believe I put up with cramming my pelican case almost to bursting for so long. Well worth the cash and it's about 50-60 cheaper if you skip the foam. I would have thrown it out anyway. Check out http://www.starlightcases.com/AllCases.html tons of options. And if you order one, give them a call, the lady I spoke with was super helpful and she was able to get me one without the foam and shipped to alaska for cheaper than a comparable (but smaller) pelican that's sold up here.

Why did you order it without the foam?

I put my guns in the double rifle bag and pack everything around it since I need a rifle bag when I go out of state to a competition no sense in packing my guns in foam then finding a way to pack a bag for while I'm at the range as well. This keeps everything secure and allows me to just open the case and pull my bag with all my gear out. Much easier to transport for match

I put my guns in the double rifle bag and pack everything around it since I need a rifle bag when I go out of state to a competition no sense in packing my guns in foam then finding a way to pack a bag for while I'm at the range as well. This keeps everything secure and allows me to just open the case and pull my bag with all my gear out. Much easier to transport for match

Does the case still have some padding on the top and bottom or is till just the hard plastic?