Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Semi Pro Standings Announced

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't own an SKS or a Citori because I sold every guns that arent for 3 gun except the two my father left me and the one I took my first deer with. But I will be shooting HMO or HeMan Optics at RM3G with the exact equipement you listed. I think NWM has similar gun rules but I might be able to shoot a double stack pistol. You want to talk about confusing? Try to figure out what guns u can use at what match for Heavy! It burnt Adam Popplewell last year at the FNH match. He showed up with the wrong pistol if I'm not mistaken. Had to borrow a SS from a buddy day before the match.

Mr. Bigshot Out!

Jesse - Are you proposing a deer hunter division :D ? I'd be up for that! My 760 Pumpmaster & .357 revolver could use a little more action, LOL.

On another note, some of you all might not like this but it wouldn't be too bad for us to have to submit our own scores to 3GN. A simple spreadsheet or online form with 3GN would solve a lot of the scoring issues.

As far as division jumping, yeah, there can be some advantage to jumping divisions but it can also be a gamble. Pick your poison. Who do you want to shoot against? One of the reasons I love 3-gun is because it's a freestyle sport. Why do people want to keep adding rules? If you want an infinite rule book shoot USPSA or IDPA Multigun.

I don't think TI is a recognized division anymore is it?

You're hilarious!

Well, Kurt Miller is shooting "glass optics magnified division" now, or whatever its called, so you may be onto something. Lol.

You're hilarious!

Well, Kurt Miller is shooting "glass optics magnified division" now, or whatever its called, so you may be onto something. Lol.

I thought TIs was for novice/beginner types that were not committed enough to buy proper 3-gun equipment, like optics. Not having magnification just gave them an excuse to miss long range targets.

That's why It is my divison of choice.

You're hilarious!

I thought TIs was for novice/beginner types that were not committed enough to buy proper 3-gun equipment, like optics. Not having magnification just gave them an excuse to miss long range targets.

It is.

You're hilarious!

It is.

Damn...I Knew it.

You're hilarious!

It is.

Damn...I Knew it.

Ok, fine Jesse, I bought a swaro last week, and was gonna save it as a surprise, but looks like I'm gonna jump over and give TO a try so I can play at the pro-am.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where the semi-pro rankings are listed? I looked everywhere at the 3gun nation site. Am I missing it?

its hard to find, Red Head step child

http://3gunnation.com/news/stephens_leads_semi-pro_juniors_top_amateur

We are just the Simi Pro so we get the Red Head Step child treatment.

Edited by AlamoShooter

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, its like I was thrown a bone. I am down for two matches but I pulled out of the CMMG after two stages for Medical Reasons so I only have points for completion of the LaRue Match.

The surgery was successful, so I may have to jump back in! I am entered for the Fallen Brethern Match, so now I will need another match between now and then. I'll have to go back to Open Division to make up points.

Jack

I am disappointed that they still don't have the scores right. Kyle O posted above that he wasn't on the list. There is an article on the 3GN site about Kyle winning Limited at Midwest (2nd at TX) and they still forgot to post his scores!!

My score from Superstition is still missing even though Chad and I emailed each other about it.

They got my and Kyle O's scores fixed this morning. They fixed a few others too.

See! Told you to quit beating yourself up! Ha ha, I could tell midwest left an aweful taste in your mouth though.

They are still missing my TX Multigun score too. Guess I'll contact Chad - again.

I emailed with Chad months ago and mine didn't get fixed until the 6/29 update. Pete was actually the one who contacted me on FB for the info. Maybe you should contact the 3GN FB page. It appears to be run by Pete Brown.

They are still missing my TX Multigun score too. Guess I'll contact Chad - again.

I emailed with Chad months ago and mine didn't get fixed until the 6/29 update. Pete was actually the one who contacted me on FB for the info. Maybe you should contact the 3GN FB page. It appears to be run by Pete Brown.

Thanks for the tip - just sent a FB message.