Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Door whackers

DonT

I hate it when people let their car door whack the vehicle next to them. And especially the ones who don't even try to avoid it. It's not that hard. I don't whack other peoples vehicle while getting in and out. I was actually going to wait around and confront them but then realized it looked like a little old lady's car with the tissue box in the back window and all. :rolleyes: Probably couldn't be helped.

I hate it too...I tend to park away from the store fronts, I'll even go as far as to park out alone in the middle of a 2 football field parking lot and won't you know it, someone will park right next to me...with all that space out there...they just have to park next to you.

I drove my 69 Z28 away from the body shop with a new metallic purple haze paint job. Straight to the soccer field for my league practice and before I even got out of the car a big ole gal opened the door of her Vistabrusier and put a dent in the side a full half inch deep right behind the passenger door.

I just sat in my seat until she had vanished into the mob before I even opened my door.... Probably saved me 30 to life... because if I had gotten out I am afraid I would have reacted in a Very bad way....devil.gif....

I drove my 69 Z28 away from the body shop with a new metallic purple haze paint job. Straight to the soccer field for my league practice and before I even got out of the car a big ole gal opened the door of her Vistabrusier and put a dent in the side a full half inch deep right behind the passenger door.

I just sat in my seat until she had vanished into the mob before I even opened my door.... Probably saved me 30 to life... because if I had gotten out I am afraid I would have reacted in a Very bad way....devil.gif....

Most slam dunk case of justifiable homicide I've ever heard.

Edited by Youngeyes

We just got my wife a new car at the beginning of the year. A couple weeks ago she was getting my son out and noticed some Jack-A had door dinged it. It is deep too.

I have actually yelled at my own mother for the same practice. I saw her do it twice in one week. I felt it was my job to stop the cycle.

That's one of my pet peaves. HATE IT!!! I've had plenty of nice cars door dinged. I tend to park away as much as possible. Heaven help the soul who door dings my '59 Chevy wagon....

post-39947-0-32204600-1336519766_thumb.j

That's one of my pet peaves. HATE IT!!! I've had plenty of nice cars door dinged. I tend to park away as much as possible. Heaven help the soul who door dings my '59 Chevy wagon....

the background is perfect, because the car looks like it is worth more than any of the houses.

no offense if it is your house. :roflol:

:surprise:

Hydromatic!

That is an incredibly sweet lookin' ride! :cheers:

Got my 2010 Dodge Ram dinged in the parking lot by a red car...when I got back to it...the marks were there but no note no nothing.

FIgure they could have at LEAST left an "I'm sorry." note.

I feel your pain.

the background is perfect, because the car looks like it is worth more than any of the houses.

no offense if it is your house. :roflol:

Thanks... this is just outside my work. Unlike the ghetto where your car is worth more than your house.... my house is worth a TAD more. :)

I came out to find some idiot with their door RESTING on my truck, which I had parked in BFE. For the first time in a long time I lost my cool. I don't understand why folks are so inconsiderate. I work REALLY hard to keep my truck nice.

Too COOL.... my folks had a 1960 Kingswood, bought it new and sold it in 69 for 350.00, same body style... I would LOVE have our old one back.... :cheers: