Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB SELLERSBURG, INDIANA

Silver Creek Conservation Club will host thier monthly USPSA match this Sunday, May 13, 2012. Hammer down 10:30 am, final set up 8:30 am sunday morning. Sunday morning, any competitor helping with final setup will shoot for $10. Lee will have biscuits and sausage at the club house for sunday mornings setup help. There will be plenty sausage & biscuits left for competitors arriving early. Registration will be in the club house. Match fee is $20 non members $15 members. Saturday stage setup will begin at 9 am. Saturday stage setup help will shoot the match no charge. Due to the number of competitors participating, squadding will be organized on the range at bay 5 under the shelter. Clip boards with squadding will be laid out on the picnic tables. Please sign up on the squad of your choice. In a perfect world I would like 6 squads with 11 to 13 competitors per squad. :surprise: Last month several squads numbered 16 while one totaled 8. Just trying to get alittle more organized. :roflol: I will need R.O.'s so anyone volunteering to R.O. will shoot the match for $5. The match will consist of 6 stages, 5 freestyle stages and 1 classifier. Round count is 171. Need more info, visit our website. http://www.silvercreekcc.org/ Hope to see you sunday morning. Yes, steel, star, foot activators, swingers & drop turners. I know, I can't seem to get off that 171 number. Same as last month.

Edited by colt22man

I'm off again this Sunday so count me in. I can't say how early I'll be there to help set up since I'm probably hitching a ride with Colin but I can certainly RO if you still need the help when I get there.

These matches are great. If you are anywhere in the area of Silver Creek do yourself a favor and shoot it!!

Don't forget Sunday is Mother's day so stop on the way home and pick up some flower's for the moms in your life.cheers.gif

Round count is 171

Un-freaking believable Dave. You must have no idea how most of the matches in Ohio pale in comparison to yours! 171 roudnds / 6 stages is AWESOME! :) Most we ever get is 150 / 5 stages.

I really wish I could make it this month with the Ohio Sect. right around the corner, but I'll be in Warsaw teaching a class that day, so have at it! ;)

Like Kevin said, this is one of the finest matches around! Try not to miss it!

I will BE THERE and am happy to RO if you would like Dave.

Should be bringing several people from up this way with me, including Sarge.

Colin

Competitors driving I-71 from Cincinnati please check for construction on I-71 just east of Louisville. I-71 from downtown Louisville to mile marker 5 will be closed tonight, 5/11/2012 until 6 am monday morning. Here is a link to the traffic information. http://www.trimarc.org/perl/trafficmap.pl

I-71 will be detoured to I-264 west to I-64 west which should allow crossing the Ohio river on the northbound I-65 Kennedy bridge.

Edited by colt22man

Unfortunately I have to cancel tomorrow's match. I will start a new topic to get the word out. Sorry, combined circumstances steam rolled into a unavoidable collision with our match. I do plan to be back next month. I planned really great stages so I'll be using them next month.