kmcclellan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kelley, Its the Lexington mafia you have worry about

Kevin, I'm not getting in the middle of some Louisville/Lexington Lover's Quarrel :sight: ..... I live in "No Man's Land"... We're neither Kentucky nor Cincinnati therefore neither Lexington nor Louisville. :roflol:

Kelley, Its the Lexington mafia you have worry about

Kevin, I'm not getting in the middle of some Louisville/Lexington Lover's Quarrel :sight: ..... I live in "No Man's Land"... We're neither Kentucky nor Cincinnati therefore neither Lexington nor Louisville. :roflol:

No mans land. That where men are men and sheep. Run

Let me tell you the real story. The one the OHIO guys won,t reveal. About 10 years ago there was a war between Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Northern Kentucky won. The Cincinnati guys were throwing grenades across the river. The Northern Kentucky guys were running out grabbing the grenades pulling the pins and throwing them back. Now let's see what comments come this way.

Of course we all remember the time the bridge was out between Ohio and Kentucky. We shined a bright flashlight at the Ky boys feet and told them to walk across on the beam. They wouldn't go for it.

They were convinced that when they got half way across we would turn the light off.

laugh.gif

Oh my God..... What have I started? Lol. ::note to self: wear Kevlar to MRPC:: it would appear that it's getting deep and I'm standing right in the middle of it. Lol. Let the record clearly state that I am a transplant... Grew up in NC.

Oh my God..... What have I started? Lol. ::note to self: wear Kevlar to MRPC:: it would appear that it's getting deep and I'm standing right in the middle of it. Lol. Let the record clearly state that I am a transplant... Grew up in NC.

We are just getting warmed up!

OK Sarge. Answer this. Why does Kentucky own the Ohio River? Not Cincinnati or OHIO. When you fly into The Greater Cincinnati International Airport you land at an airport located in and owned by Kentucky.

OK Sarge. Answer this. Why does Kentucky own the Ohio River? Not Cincinnati or OHIO. When you fly into The Greater Cincinnati International Airport you land at an airport located in and owned by Kentucky.

Jay, I will ask you this. Why do you still have to put Cincinnati in the name of the airport in Kentucky?

Jay, I will ask you this. Why do you still have to put Cincinnati in the name of the airport in Kentucky?

Because the airport didn't want to be in OHIO :roflol:

Because the airport didn't want to be in OHIO :roflol:

Cincinnati is also trying to sell Sunkin Lunkin to bail it self out of debt.

So Ohio would pay for it! :roflol:

Rumor has it the Ohio Sectional has a new sponsor. 'The Ohio Sectional brought to you by The Commonwealth of Kentucky'!

See what you started Kelley! I got your back brother!

When it comes to those boys coming up here to shoot all I can say is, Thank god for universal range commands.

I found one of their rule books once and they had penciled in "Ya'll" as needed in all the range commands.

That's universal right der... I don't care who ya are. I suggest the command for "gun clear, hammer down, and holster" be changed to "empty it and put that thang away afore ya hurt yersef".... being raised in the south with a twisted sense of humor and a flair for sarcasm I could rewrite the rule book and make it a nightmare for everyone to understand... cept me. :blink::roflol:

Oh and by the way... we could car pool. I could weld the doors shut on the Town and Country and paint er up like the General Lee.

Edited by kmcclellan