Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Joined the Open glock club

tt350z

Well, I got myself a nice post deployment gift in hopes of doing more shooting this year. I just put a few hundred rounds through it to check for operation and seems to be running fine for the time being. Will need to throw a few more rounds downrange to get a better zero (cold weather along with 30+ MPH winds made it difficult) and for better long term reliability. Also picked up another one to keep in stockish form.

nhDjP.jpg

aysJB.jpg

7teJ6.jpg

Leupold Delta Point 3.5 MOA

Bobby Carver 3 port comp

KKM drop in barrel

LWD SS guide rod with 11 lb ISMI spring

Zev Magwell

Edge Trigger

Slide racker cover plate

Extended mag catch and slide release

DAA Racer holster and mag holster

Taylor freelance extentions

Slide milling for the DP along with some coffin cuts are in the near future

Edited by tt350z

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys

Been exchanging emails with a smith the last couple hours about getting some milling done on the slide.

So hopefully there will be an updated picture here within the next couple of weeks.

I ran with a G22 slide with no slide cuts at all. I ordered a G17 slide with slide cuts on it, and I could immediately tell a difference in the cycle speed. Have fun with it, they are a blast to play with.

very cool! I have a similar set up except my open gun is a G35 and stock gun is G34 both Gen4.Thanks for your service.

You bet!

I ran with a G22 slide with no slide cuts at all. I ordered a G17 slide with slide cuts on it, and I could immediately tell a difference in the cycle speed. Have fun with it, they are a blast to play with.

I had a few jams initially, when everything was brand new. A few hundreds later it's been working much better now that everything is breaking in. I can't wait to try it out with the lightened slide.

Very nice and similar to my G34 Open.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yep! I was trying to decide between the Leupold or the Cmore and after reading your review, the Leupold just sounded better. I'm glad I went that route!

• 1 month later...

Any reviews on that slide racker? I am looking for the best alternative to actually sending my slide to get one installed in front of a melted leupold optic. Any info would probably save me a lot of money. haha.

Sure, it works as advertised! Haha.

It is a lot tighter fitting than the factory plate, so there is very little play with it with no sharp edges.

The bolts holding it hasn't sheared off yet, so that's good, lol.

Other than that, it does what it's supposed to, relatively cheap and easy to install.

It's an all metal construction, so it's probably a little more durable than the factory plastic/metal backplate.

I've tried racking it as hard as possible and it hasn't broke or showed any signs of fatigue.

Is that the carver 3 port comp? If so are you running a gen 3 guide rod?

I want that comp but haven't heard back from them on if it will fit with a gen 3 uncaptured guide rod. It seems like the best comp for what I would like to obtain.

Is that the carver 3 port comp? If so are you running a gen 3 guide rod?

I want that comp but haven't heard back from them on if it will fit with a gen 3 uncaptured guide rod. It seems like the best comp for what I would like to obtain.

Yes, it will. I'm running one now in a G17 and a G22 upper both Gen 3, and neither of mine are captured.