Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bayou Bullets

Ripper10

I was going to order some to fill a gap in my casting, well lack of time to cast and he said he was on a 9 week backlog. Even the local shops that carry his bullets are out.

I did not know that he also sells to stores. Are any of those stores also online?

Not that I know of, as far as I know the only dealer that he sells to is LA gun and reloading. He may sell to others, but LA gun doesn't sell online, it is nice to have a dedicated reloading store around the corner from the house.

Just got off the phone with Donnie and he is discouraging orders at this moment. Since I ordered some samples from him a couple weeks ago and he remembered me, he took the order via email but is saying it is a 10+ week wait now.

Dang nice guy and I am thrilled his business is taking off and doing well! I love the bullets.... now to practice patience. haha

I am about 4 weeks into an 8 week wait. Starting to run low. I have been shooting more 45's lately than what I thought I would. Yes it would be nice if he could get a 2nd or 3rd shift working. I am probably going to place an additional order when he calls for my credit card info.

I'd throw your name on the list, man. You'll wind up waiting a long time.

Exactly! I wanted to make sure I got my name on the wait list rather than hoping it gets better later. Donnie is a great guy and his product is superb, which is why more and more people are ordering from him. I am happy that I have my spot in line and now I just need to wait.

:)