Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Night picture of Nashville Tennessee

Photoguy67

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Thanks for the invite to your match, but I already am set to shoot my first match (nervous look) this weekend in Gallatin..

Maybe, I will try and make your match in August!!

Thanks again,

Billy

Details, please. Camera, film/digital, aperture, shutter speed.

Gosh I took it several months ago so I am not sure about exacts, but I belive I was shooting Fuji color negative (not sure which one) at F16 @ 2 minutes with a Nikon n90s off the Shelby st. foot bridge.

Nice picture. Have you shot any of the new lighted walking bridge? It makes some nice pics. I use them for the closing shots on Fox 17 news, we have a cam on top of the L&C building.

You should come out and shoot the match with us at NTPS or MDTN shooters or Maury County IDPA they are all a good bunch of people.

As for Bul540 I guess we all beat him this weekend, and I am keeping your tungston guide rod.....mahuahah

Nice picture. Have you shot any of the new lighted walking bridge? It makes some nice pics. I use them for the closing shots on Fox 17 news, we have a cam on top of the L&C building.

Actually yes I do have a couple of shots of the Shelby st foot bridge that I like, but alas I don't think I have scanned them into my computer so I am unable to share them. :( sorry.

I am thinking VERY seriously about coming out to Dickson for the august shoot and watch. I don't think I will try and compete as I don't know anything about USPSA and I have only shot one match (classifier) in IDPA and I stink!!!! LOL

I am thinking VERY seriously about coming out to Dickson for the august shoot and watch. I don't think I will try and compete as I don't know anything about USPSA and I have only shot one match (classifier) in IDPA and I stink!!!! LOL

I would bring my gun and gear just in case. You never know when you might get the overwhelming urge to play. ;)

-ld

Nice picture.  Have you shot any of the new lighted walking bridge?  It makes some nice pics.  I use them for the closing shots on Fox 17 news,  we have a cam on top of the L&C building.

Actually yes I do have a couple of shots of the Shelby st foot bridge that I like, but alas I don't think I have scanned them into my computer so I am unable to share them. :( sorry.

Bring your gear, we always welcome new shooters. We have to start somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
if i remember right, the batman bldg. is the bell south building, correct? was able to live for a short time in Nashville doing some clinical work back in 96-97. still got relatives living in and around Nashville...

:-)

You are absolutely correct the batman building primary owner/tenants is Bell South. Its to my understanding that they lease out about half of the building to other tenants.